The Story of a Stock Photo

5 posts
Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 17243
Reviews 328
[Removed by YWS by request of author]
Last edited by deleted30 on Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5121
Reviews 29
Hey @lucrezia! A quick question. I found this extremely interesting picture on pexels for the challenge but I came across it while browsing a person's profile and was wondering if it would be okay to use it or is it compulsory to select them via keywords only?
|Andy|she/her|

They told me all of my cages were mental
So I got wasted like all my potential




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 17243
Reviews 328




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5121
Reviews 29
This is @Thediffident 's entry for the challenge- Plastic
The picture I chose is the cover art and I've posted the link to it at the end of the piece as well.
|Andy|she/her|

They told me all of my cages were mental
So I got wasted like all my potential




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 17243
Reviews 328
[Removed by YWS by request of author]



Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman