Whee, something to bolster my failing will to write! Count me interested, 'cause I am.
EDIT: If this is still open this late into November, haha.
Call me crazy; I prefer 'enjoys life while one can'. ------- The pen's mightier than the sword - especially when it's wielded by a flipmothering dragon. ------- ◥▶◀◤
@manisha - it sure is ^^ Your song shall be This is War by Thirty Seconds to Mars. I'm a little lazy, but the video might help you out a tiny bit. @catbug - no problem, I totally understand XD Your new song is I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace. I'm a little too lazy to get the url :/ sorry >.< (Watch the official video, that might help.)
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)