Whee, something to bolster my failing will to write! Count me interested, 'cause I am.
EDIT: If this is still open this late into November, haha.
Call me crazy; I prefer 'enjoys life while one can'. ------- The pen's mightier than the sword - especially when it's wielded by a flipmothering dragon. ------- ◥▶◀◤
@manisha - it sure is ^^ Your song shall be This is War by Thirty Seconds to Mars. I'm a little lazy, but the video might help you out a tiny bit. @catbug - no problem, I totally understand XD Your new song is I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace. I'm a little too lazy to get the url :/ sorry >.< (Watch the official video, that might help.)
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself. — LadyMysterio