@DukeofWonderland - your song is Brave by Sara Bareilles. The video is pretty good ^_^ @Blackwood - your song is by Green Day since I like them and I believe they aren't pop, but if they are I need some serious brain rewiring. It's called The Time of Your Life You both may request different songs if you like ^_^
How is Green Day "pop?" (Pop is 1D and Taylor Swift and other such atrocities.)
Anything that isn't a "band" or "known" is probably deserving of obscurity. You should go with the Green Day song, Green Day is awesome. (I'm wondering what exactly you were expecting in a "song contest" though.)
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.
@Holysocks - your song can be The Time of Your Life by Green Day. @NightWolf - your song is Secrets by One Republic. If you don't quite like your song feel free to ask for another ^_^ (If you do ask for another, genre or artist preference would help) Happy writing!
You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. — Anne Lamott