z

Young Writers Society

Report a site bug

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:50 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

@Nate the WFP is down! I'm getting a "can't connect to server" message when I try to open a pad or get to the main page
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:05 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

@Auxiira ->> Thanks for the heads up! Should be good to go now. Sorry for the downtime.

67 Reviews

Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:09 pm
Auxiira says...

Thanks so much Nate!

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 pm
artybirdy says...

Google Chrome - I don't know the version.

It's been happening since past week. I had this problem at 20:35 GMT today, so I thought I should report it.

I submitted a reply to a review on my work three times. However, it didn't appear under the said review.

Windows 8

Thanks!
[center]Previously known as ArtStyx[/center]

425 Reviews

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:10 pm
Nate says...

@ArtStyx ->> Can you provide a link to the work?

214 Reviews

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:14 pm
artybirdy says...

@Nate The Stolen Bride

I have been trying to reply to the latest review.

425 Reviews

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:45 pm
Nate says...

@ArtStyx ->> I'm not seeing any bugs. Try refreshing the page a couple times before trying again.

Edit

It could be something in the message itself causing the error. If it continues happening, please send me the text of the reply you're trying to submit.

214 Reviews

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:28 am
artybirdy says...

@Nate

It's still not working. I refreshed the page, logged out and in, and even shut down my laptop. :/

Edited: I tested it on other reviews. It's working there, but not on that particular one.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:45 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Naaaatteee, is there a way that you can tweak the Publishing Center and get it to where we can A) get line breaks (or horizontal lines) to work and B) get more than one line of space between paragraphs. I'm switching scenes and POVs and such and I can't really show that I'm doing that if there isn't some sort of distinct paragraph break going on.

I even tried it via Word Doc and uploaded it and it still isn't working.

I'm not even sure if this is a site bug. I might just be doing it wrong, but please help. ;__;
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:23 pm
donizback says...

I don't get any notifications from the Storybook section. I am not sure if it is just me or everyone else faces this problem.
This qualifies as a juicy bug, I suppose.
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

67 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:45 pm
Auxiira says...

Have you subscribed to the threads properly? If so, when you click on viewforum.php?f=7 they should show up on the right hand bar.

67 Reviews

Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:15 pm
Auxiira says...

@Nate, WFP is down with the "cannot connect to server" message again

Edit: this time there were problems beforehand. I couldn't get it to stay connected for very long, and if I had 3 pads open, it would disconnect me, even if they weren't my pads.

Edit 2: it's fine now.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:34 am
Editor says...

Hey! So, I had a whole short story that wouldn't publish and so I typed two words and then pasted the rest from writerfeedpad. It published, but only the two words: Yes, because apparently 16+ violence is two words: "I stare." I am on Mozilla Firefox, it happened at around 1:28am, and such. I would like this fixed because 16+ violence is definitely not just "I stare."

Edit: Tried on my iPad and everything is okay for me, but this should be checked out.
ï' ø вøɾε

425 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:24 am
Nate says...

@LittleSister ->> The ratings are not automatic. If a 16+ rating is being shown on the work, that is because you selected the option for a 16+ rating to be shown when you published it. If you would like me to change this for you, please share a link to the work.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:51 am
Editor says...

What I meant was that I tried to paste a whole short story and only two words published, but it's fixed, I think.
ï' ø вøɾε

I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor