IcyFlame says...

^Also happening when using Firefox

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:45 am
View Likes
GengarIsBestBoy says...

^^and safari
That’s the thing with life: no one makes it out alive.

—Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice the Musical

[Gengar! :D they/she]
[Spooky month fan, internet cryptid, certified nerd]

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:09 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

winterwolf0100 wrote:Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari

OS: Windows. I've also tried on a mac and I had the same problem.

Time: It's been happening for months but I never really knew where to report it until now?

Issue: WFP won't let me use an apostrophe in the main block of text. I can type one in the chat, and I can copy-paste on into the block of text, but if I actually press the apostrophe button, it acts like I pressed enter. I've tried using a mac vs my pc, I've tried different browsers, and it still happens. It hasn't happened to anyone else I know. It still occurs even if I'm on someone else's pad, so I think it has to do with my account.

This is still a thing. It also doesn't allow parentheses. I know there are several other users who this affects, so I don't think it's my account anymore. I've heard that some users who use different browsers are able to use WFP without this issue, so it may be a browser issue? Giving this a bump though.
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:38 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Browser: Chrome, Microsoft Edge
Time: this issue is recent, aka I haven't had this issue before this year

Issue: Everytime someone edits a character profile, it will send the DM a PM about it. Also, when I go into a character profile and click "Make no Change" (so I can see the character profile a bit better) it will send me a PM saying that the Character Profile is awaiting approval with my name as the sender. So, if someone makes multiple edits to their character, I will receive a PM every single time they make an edit or I "make an edit", and it is filling up my inbox haha
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:12 pm
View Likes
LuminescentAnt says...

Browser: Chrome
Time: Recent, as in the past few days/weeks

So when I looked at the number of reviews I had, (on the information next to my profile image) I had 54 reviews. And I thought, Okay, if I get to 55 reviews I can get this thing (a shield in the KOtGR, if you want to know) And that was after my most recent review. But the next day, I looked at the number of reviews I had, and it now said that I have 55 reviews. Then I thought, oh so now I can get a shield, I guess I didn't log that review. But then I looked at the most recent review in my KOtGR log and my most recent review on my profile, and they were the same! So I hadn't done a new review. But why had it increased? But then I looked at the number of reviews I had, based on the counter on the review tab on my profile.
It said I had done 52 reviews! Now I was really confused. But I brushed it away. But just a few minutes ago, I looked at how many reviews I had, and now it says 57! And I have not done any reviews since then! So now I am realy confused, because the counter next to my avatar when I post something/on my profile is different from the one on the review tab! So then I counted how many reviews I have on the review tab, so I can find out which one is right.
If I counted right, I have done 52 reviews. In conclusion, for now, do NOT trust the counter next to my profile image, because it is wrong!
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:05 am
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

@LuminescentAnt I think the reviews still count if the author unpublishes the work - so you might not be able to see it in your review tab, but it'll still count. That might be happening here?

116 Reviews

Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:37 am
View Likes
LuminescentAnt says...

@IcyFlame well what happened was, after I did my most recent review, the counter said 54. But a while after, it became 57, but I hadn’t reviewed anything in that time.
- Abraham Lincoln

(she/her)

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:00 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

I believe posts in the Art & Photography forums add to your review count! This seems to be a leftover from when people would critique each other's works in the forums xD Best to count the links you log in your KotGR thread instead ^^
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:25 pm
View Likes
fantasies says...

hello! i’ve reported this before a couple months ago but didn’t attach an image (couldn’t figure out how) but i think i have one now. plus, it’s an issue that’s still happening.
i use my iPad, and my browser is Safari. i’ve tested using the Brave browser as well and i believe it has the same issue. it appears i’ve been having this issue since April or even earlier. perhaps March.
there’s a large gap between the text box and the bb code little boxes above it. the gap is about the same size as the text box itself. this does not happen on computer. only on my ipad.
IMG_4418.png
paige/fanta/fantasies
female
likes cheese
likes purple
kindness matters

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:38 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Just want to drop a note in here that the chatroom currently is not loading for me.

Chrome Version 116.0.5845.111 on windows. Will check on my phone and add an update if it's the same there.

Edit: Same deal on safari on iphone. Not loading.

Both browsers just give me a blue screen where the chat should be.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

116 Reviews

Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:56 pm
View Likes
LuminescentAnt says...

Browser: Chrome
Time: The past few weeks/months

Browser: Safari
Time: The past few weeks/months

I have the same problem as ScarlettFire, and I can't go on the Chat. this has been happening for a while now, so I haven't gone on the chat in a long time. Instead, a big dark teal screen will pop up (not dark cyan) and there is baically nothing else there. No buttons or anything, just the button to make it fullscreen. And this has been happening on my phone as well.
- Abraham Lincoln

(she/her)

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:01 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

i've been having the same issue with chat, just a teal square pops up and nothing else. i use firefox on my computer, and it doesn't work on safari on my phone either.
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:31 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Browser: Chrome, Firefox; Safari
Time: the past hour

In gremlingeodes's pad, two different users refreshed the page (WaffleCat because they'd been disconnected due to spotty WiFi, me to test the issue). When they reconnected, the pad appeared to be blank (like a brand-new pad) except for the chat, and none of the other users in the pad showed up.

This is what we're seeing after refreshing:
Untitled.png

It seems to be isolated. While it happened to both me and WaffleCat, we tested this again in one of WaffleCat's pads and were able to refresh the page without any issues.

EDIT: someone may have used the pad kill code, not that I remember what it is, but I know that's a thing

I'm also have the parentheses/apostrophe issue mentioned above in WFP (Firefox, Windows OS).

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:58 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Giving this one a bump again because I've been having the same issue since switching to Firefox.

Browser: Firefox
Time: For me personally, the last several weeks (since I switched to Firefox for security reasons)
Issue: Can't use apostrophe, left parenthesis, ampersand, or percentage symbol in the main body of the pad. (Chat is fine.) Doesn't matter if I'm in my own pad or someone else's.

Just to add an update to the original report below, I have not had this issue on Chrome (but I'm trying not to use Chrome anymore), so it may no longer be an issue there.

winterwolf0100 wrote:
winterwolf0100 wrote:Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari

OS: Windows. I've also tried on a mac and I had the same problem.

Time: It's been happening for months but I never really knew where to report it until now?

Issue: WFP won't let me use an apostrophe in the main block of text. I can type one in the chat, and I can copy-paste on into the block of text, but if I actually press the apostrophe button, it acts like I pressed enter. I've tried using a mac vs my pc, I've tried different browsers, and it still happens. It hasn't happened to anyone else I know. It still occurs even if I'm on someone else's pad, so I think it has to do with my account.

This is still a thing. It also doesn't allow parentheses. I know there are several other users who this affects, so I don't think it's my account anymore. I've heard that some users who use different browsers are able to use WFP without this issue, so it may be a browser issue? Giving this a bump though.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:48 pm
View Likes
GengarIsBestBoy says...

Browser: Safari

Time: today is when the issue started (Sept 29, 2023)

Issue:

I’m not receiving notifications for wall posts. Specifically, I’m not getting notifications when someone replies after me on someone else’s wall. When I click the notifications button, I see them, but I never get the little bell that says “[X] Notifications”
That’s the thing with life: no one makes it out alive.

—Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice the Musical

[Gengar! :D they/she]
[Spooky month fan, internet cryptid, certified nerd]

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett