Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:49 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Man the geese/swans are really coming for you @MailicedeNamedy xD

@lehmanf was watching Mailice’s swift demise and didn’t notice how cold they were getting. You stumble into the nearby hut to warm your fingers, which tingle badly as they start thawing out. It hurts so you decide to soak them in warm water. As you’re walking to the kitchen to get a bowl of water an army of beetles file in from under the fridge. They’re meant to distract you, but you still turn around in time to see Bigfoot stealing from your cookie jar. You both instantly turn to stone when you lock eyes.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:21 pm
View Likes
NewHope says...

(Technically I’m not dead. A wizard could still bring me back.)

@ShadowVyper was voted Class Representative when I wanted to be Class Rep and then announced that he had actually meant it as a joke. Good thing I can speak to geese.

935 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:49 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

(You do realize I’m not a dude, right? I go by they/she pronouns not he/him lol)

As I was running from the geese, I pulled a reverse uno and sent an army of fish to drag you into the ocean. You manage to get free from them and crawl up on the beach just to get pinched by a hermit crab in a pressure point that made you pass out. As you were sleeping a wave crashed into you and dragged you to sea, where a jellyfish stung you and made you sink to the bottom or the ocean.

[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:01 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

I´ve heard the way you die will be the form of your reincarnation. Maybe I´m reborn as Empress of Swans and geese. xD @ShadowVyper

You wake up the next morning as if nothing has happened and go about your wizard activities that have been keeping you busy all the time. In the process, however, you are attacked by a gigantic swan, which takes you to Castle Neuschwanstein and brings you to the dungeon. There you will be fattened up by an army of ninja swans bred by me - the Empress of Swans and geese - and should be eaten on Hugh of Lincoln Day but you are too fattened up so that we can´t get you out of the dungeon and we let you there... @lehmanf

-> I´m putting this here because I´ve already written it as you posted it xD
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

935 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:04 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Hahaha valid. Then I doom you @MailicedeNamedy to jellyfish attack instead lol

[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:14 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

@ShadowVyper But wait there's more! As I sink to the bottom of the ocean, I gain the strength to take revenge (but not to breathe underwater) and drown anyway.

I am reborn as a book on ichthyology that you are dying to read. When you hear that only one place has the book, you set out to get there and buy it before anyone else does. You read the preface and realise between the lines how this book is cursed and you are doomed to go forever and not stop. For years you do, but eventually, the earth is so trampled that the seawater seeps in and you drown.

935 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:23 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

xDDD did you just describe grad school? Hahahaha

In the midst of me drowning, you get tossed into the water as well. Your letters start to smudge but there is still enough legible for the fish assassins to realize it’s you. They blame you entirely for equipping me to harass them and their kin and and sentence you to listening to Vogon poetry until your ears start to bleed and then you die of blood loss @MailicedeNamedy

[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:39 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

I´m not that cruel to put you into grad school. I still have a heart. :D

While the ocean turns red around you of my blood, you can escape and find shelter on Easter Island. But you're there all alone, with all the moai statues. One night you wake up and you see that the statues all have my face on them and you start to go crazy. You try to smash all the statues, but in good Wile E. Coyote fashion, you get flattened by one with a squeaky sound. The last thing you hear is laughing statues. @ShadowVyper

Not a bad idea with the Vogon poetry. I wouldn´t live for two seconds.

935 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:45 pm
Shady says...

I’m so happy you got that reference.

You’re summoned by the revelation that statues have stolen your identity much like a fish stole @Omni’s during the tag book a few weeks ago. You are, however, deeply dismayed and creeped out by it so you run away. As you’re running you come face to face with my ghost, who is chastising you sternly for crushing them with your face. You try to run away but you can’t get past me so you decide to run straight through since I’m a ghost after all and don’t actually have a body. But unbeknownst to you, my ether is made up of mosquito spray to make me visible and you choke on it. This doesn’t kill you. However the giant bramble brush you fall in next does. @MailicedeNamedy

[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:55 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@ShadowVyper you've been "no u"ed one too many times
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:57 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

@Omni no u

Your mom got tired of the your mom jokes and went full mom-mode on you and grounded you until you died.

[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:00 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@ShadowVyper you've been sucked into the rabbit hole of rping too much and now you can't get out. You can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't dream, or if you do dream, it's about rps. its all about rps. rps..... rps until they take you out slowly. :P
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1232 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:06 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

As often as we are killed and reborn, we realise that we are gods and do what gods do best. We bring our disputes to the people and they are supposed to fight each other. We watch as if we are playing a board game and don't notice how the humans rebel against us and in a meticulous plan first steal all the cards we have and then we are thrown into Monopoly prison where we die of boredom.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:23 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

I honestly have so many ideas...

(@ShadowVyper I apologize... Need to start checking... Often just type sometimes when trying to conquer Randomosity...)

@MailicedeNamedy has been God of Swans for far too long. My prayers sharpen each night as my assailants approach, crouching under the hot, burning Sun in holes dug well in the loose yellow sand. Stalking at night through forests and hidden paths listening out for my blessings until the deed is finally done.

935 Reviews

Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:36 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Omni wrote:@ShadowVyper you've been sucked into the rabbit hole of rping too much and now you can't get out. You can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't dream, or if you do dream, it's about rps. its all about rps. rps..... rps until they take you out slowly. :P

@Omni don't threaten me with a good time

@lehmanf all good, thanks! <3

While you're standing on the sand, the sun comes up. Suddenly the sand is blistering hot and you hop from one foot to the other to try to relieve your burning bare feet. In the process, you trip over a vine buried under the sand and fall head-first into a vat of poisonous berries and accidentally swallow some.

[they/he]

The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown