Young Writers Society

Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue May 31, 2005 2:58 pm
Nai says...

=;

Left Handed!

Hey did anyone else hear that left handed people are supposed to be commonly more artistic than right handed people? :wink:
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue May 31, 2005 3:00 pm
Chevy says...

Yeah I've heard that before, too. And it does seem like all the left-handed people I know are more artistic...hm..

Well, I'm a bothie. Except, I don't play guitar left-handed but as for everything else, I can decided either or. It's easier to eat with my left hand but it's easier to write with my right hand.

I feel kinda bad for lefties sometimes...they have to adjust so much. In the car...even doorknobs were designed for right handed people.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Tue May 31, 2005 3:10 pm
Armadian says...

I heard that to.

I guess i am a rightay even though i m am learning to write left handed(not going well)so then i would be a bothay.But for right now i am a rightay.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue May 31, 2005 5:08 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey did anyone else hear that left handed people are supposed to be commonly more artistic than right handed people?

It's something to with the fact that because they use their left hands, the right side of their brain is used more often, and that's where people believe the artistic/creative parts of the mind are.

I'm a righty.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue May 31, 2005 5:13 pm
Areida says...

Righty.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue May 31, 2005 7:06 pm
Mattie says...

Righty.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue May 31, 2005 7:10 pm
deleted6 says...

I am a lefty and proud to be one our base ball gloves are for left handed people yeah
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue May 31, 2005 7:27 pm
little x soldier says...

rightay.. most
Have any of you heard that leftays die earlier than rightays? .. my sis is a leftay, that's how I know about it....
There were times I had to work on my left hand. I almost turned into a leftay... but still my right hand is faster.

(O.T)My hands have a lot of defferences. You can see clearly that one is stronger than the other... the way I open cans...(cans no one arround can open will be my job to open them up :P)
They show me directions.. My left hand has a straight line which I remembered as left and my right hand middle line is broken.. but not far from each other.. I know that's right... Sometimes when I get confused with both of the sides, my hands will eventualy help... :D
Aren't they special? (O.T)
sry .. Xia
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Tue May 31, 2005 7:43 pm
Incandescence says...

I'm a natural lefty, but through torturous schoolteachers and brutal car doors, I have trained myself to become a bothy, more or less.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Tue May 31, 2005 7:46 pm
niteowl says...

Righty

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue May 31, 2005 7:50 pm
Muse says...

well im right handed, but for cello i need my left hand to be...uhm..handy..and its the same for piano.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue May 31, 2005 11:05 pm
Ego says...

leftay babay!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:12 am
marching_gurl89 says...

righty
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:58 am
Nai says...

Hunter wrote:leftay babay!

w00tay!!

little x soldier wrote:Have any of you heard that leftays die earlier than rightays?

Where did you hear that????
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:08 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Maybe its from getting hit on the left hand so much as they try to get the doorknob on a door.

Well, I'm kinda both. I use my right hand to write and stuff, but I am a left handed hockey stick. I can also use my left hand to write some stuff, but its way sloppier than my right hand (if that could happen...)
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat