Meh.
46%

Total votes : 24

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon May 30, 2005 4:02 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

I'm happy! I'm happier than I've been for ages! Are you happy? Tell us why you're happy! Share the happiness, people! Whoo, spread the love, yeah! :lots_hearts:
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Mon May 30, 2005 4:16 pm
Muse says...

i'm happy because i got full marks in my english close reading paper, and my philosophy paper!!!!!! WHHEEE

but apart from that, im not very happy at all. :( :cry:

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon May 30, 2005 4:41 pm
Firestarter says...

Well I...

And maybe...

But what about....

No, I can't think of anything.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon May 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Areida says...

I'm a happy person who has sad times, not the other way around.

Good things:

~My mom is doing better

~Even though her family was in town and I don't like them, we only had to spend a little while with them

~Yesterday my sisters and I played basketball 'til we were all sweaty and then bathed our dogs and played on the trampoline with the sprinklers running...tee-hee. Much funness.

~Even though I spent forever cleaning up my room, at least now it's all clean and prettyful

~It's summer, dangit!

~I finished out a very challenging school year with all A's and perfect attendance. I also did really well on my finals, with: 100, 100, 104, 95. So I can't complain

~I've been getting LOTS of sleep, which is fantabulous...I hate being tired

~My tummy's almost flat!

So I've got plenty to be happy about. If I wanted to be negative, I could make a list of stuff that I'm mad about, but I don't want to...those just make me sad.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon May 30, 2005 9:54 pm
Crysi says...

I'm a lot happiER. I don't know if I'm happy.. I'm content, at least lol.

Let's see.. Good things..

-My stress is almost down to zero
-I'm kind of alright with being alone for now
-I've convinced myself that I'm beautiful (no, I'm not an egoist. It just raises my self-esteem.)
-I got today off from school
-Only two more weeks of school
-My friends are doing better
-I'm kind of motivated to clean my room lol
-I finally had a weekend
-I got to sleep in today.. a lot.. Which I needed, because I stayed up until 3 reading lol

I think that's it. *shrugs*
Love and Light

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon May 30, 2005 9:58 pm
Firestarter says...

Wait, wait, wait...do I have short term memory loss?

I think something happened on wednesday....there was some sort of football kick about wasn't there?

I mean didn't Liverpool won some small insignificant trophy like the EUROPEAN CUP, or something?

who knows.

:D
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue May 31, 2005 12:10 am
niteowl says...

I'm happy, because tomorrow's my 15th birthday, I had a really awesome party yesterday, I still have an A in Earth Science, I got to sleep in, I had really good brownies yesterday and today, the watch Paige gave me is shiny, the bumpy rash on my arms is going down, I lost 8 pounds as of Saturday, it's warm enough to go outside in a tank top and capris without a coat, I have a really awesome necklace and pair of earrings I got at Earth Lore yesterday, my mom hasn't really been on my case today, I FINALLY got to watch Phantom of the Opera on DVD that I got two weeks ago for my birthday, the painting guy came today so therefore I am one step closer to getting my living room back, and this thread has made me start thinking postive.

Only a couple stains on my day
I have this stupid assignment for History
My couch is still in the garage (okay so it's not technically my couch, but I read, eat, do my homework, and occasionally nap there, so it might as well be.

Oh, and I have to go to school tomorrow.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue May 31, 2005 3:42 am
Boots_snob says...

I'm happy because yesterday I found out that I got the highest mark in the class for our maths test :P .
But I'm also upset 'cause Uni keeps bugging me 'cause she gets to go to the social and I don't :cry:
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!

"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue May 31, 2005 4:02 am
Bobo says...

I'm happy, because I- never mind. Don't want to start another debate here :roll:

Anyway, I'm happy because there's no reason not to be happy.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue May 31, 2005 4:14 am
little x soldier says...

I'm happy.. actually trilled over my contest! bub-buh.. hear my heart beating?
:P I'm happy because I'm not going to give up this weeK! I hope next week niether...
Mood is great so are my music genres now...:D
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue May 31, 2005 5:15 am
Crysi says...

I'm happy because I'm alive and my friends love me and life is better than I usually realize it to be.

Jack.. *laughs* How could you forget?
Love and Light

Reviews: 2
Tue May 31, 2005 7:50 am
tinkerbell_09 says...

I'm happy because my i'm living a perfct life. But only for now. Nothing lasts a lifetime, you know.
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue May 31, 2005 10:08 am
Matt Bellamy says...

I'm happy because I have a date. Well I have a boyfriend and it's our first time we'll see each other since going out today. I'm really really nervous and excited, but happy... :lots_hearts:
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:25 pm
Mattie says...

I'm happy too!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:11 am
uniaeca says...

I'm happy because I get to gate crash the year nine social and annoy all those annoying little year nine boarders..... Maybe it will be better than the last social I went to but I doubt it.

And I'm happy because I was surrounded by friends yesterday... If only...

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink