z

Young Writers Society

Ever been stalked?

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat May 28, 2005 6:21 am
Chevy says...

Has anyone ever been stalked? I have once. It went on for about four or five months. A guy who was going to school with me who happened to be 6 years older just kept sending me letters (X-rated) and telling people to tell me stuff. It was pretty bad. I won't go into detail...but yeah...I can't be alone! Anybody else out there?
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat May 28, 2005 10:25 pm
-KayJuran- says...

theres a group of about 3 girls a few years younger than me who freak me out loads cause they know all this stuff about me (dunno how(?)) and keep shouting "rachel!" so i turn round and they're there... tis freaky...

but doesnt really count as stalking

Reviews: 1
Sat May 28, 2005 10:39 pm
StormLord says...

I wouldn't know... Guys are never stalked. Anyone wanna wager why?
Building a better boneyard

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sun May 29, 2005 1:53 am
Chevy says...

Actually I do know a guy who was actually stalked. And he wasn't like a wimp either...he said the guy stalking him was insane. They never did catch him though.

My mom was stalked when she was living in California. This guy knew where she lived, where she worked, her address and everything...she said it went on for like weeks and weeks and the police never caught him.

I wonder why people stalk. They probably just do it for attention or just to totally freak some girl out.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun May 29, 2005 5:31 am
Willow says...

The worst I've had was a cell phone stalker. It's not really that bad cz the guy didn't know where i lived or anything, but he kept sending me X-rated stuff which really creeped me out.
My life is a broken stair
Winding down a ruined tower
and leading no where

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun May 29, 2005 5:42 am
Crysi says...

StormLord wrote:I wouldn't know... Guys are never stalked. Anyone wanna wager why?

*pouts* I thought you remembered that I'M stalking you! Hmph.

Lol, I keep saying my ex stalked me.. and for a while, he kind of did. He'd spy on me with screennames I didn't know about, and that sucked. So yeah.
Love and Light

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun May 29, 2005 6:07 am
little x soldier says...

:P
I stalk ppl.. maybe.. if so very lightly.
I, myself, is a bit too aware. (depands on my mood) I'm a quiet person so they don't easily notice me ..listening nor looking. I used to remember details ppl tell me.. now, just somethimes for the fun...

I get stalked by my mom...

The most funny and surprise talk was from my sister. She wrote weird things about me. my personal things.. I had kept this secret away from her until I asked her about it and she replied like it was very normal. She didn't laugh nothing just like a simple convo. I got angry but at the same time... safe. Is this being stalked? (sisters :roll:)
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun May 29, 2005 4:05 pm
Muse says...

me and my friends stalk sexy boys around.

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Sun May 29, 2005 4:57 pm
Teeeeo. says...

My mom, my brother and I were once stalked! I was in kindergarten... Read my "About the Authors" page thingy for more info...
I'm too lazy to type it all in again... :P

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun May 29, 2005 11:23 pm
Mattie says...

Me and a group of friends thought it would be fun to go the mall and stalk old ladies. So we found this one old lady and followed her all over, we hid in the dressing room she would go into if she had to go and get another size, jump out of odd places and almost give her a heart attack...we were bad but a little hyper that day so you could imagine. We almost got thrown out when she went up to a security guard but we hid behind some mannequins...fun right? As for being stalked, I always feel like I am...

Mon May 30, 2005 8:02 pm
StormLord says...

Crysi wrote:*pouts* I thought you remembered that I'M stalking you! Hmph.

Wow, you must be a good stalker. I never even suspected. Then again, I rarely turn back...

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon May 30, 2005 8:24 pm
Nai says...

Have I ever been stalked?

I wish.. lol (just kidding)

Storm, I bet guys are not stalked because they are not interesting.

And plus like Areida said, girls are prettier lol
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Mon May 30, 2005 8:35 pm
StormLord says...

Aniar wrote:And plus like Areida said, girls are prettier lol

I second that motion :P lol

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Mon May 30, 2005 11:40 pm
Rei says...

Guys are stalked. Don't celebrities of both sexes get stalked by obsessive fans?

I've never been stalked, but when I was in grade seven, this boy nobody liked had a crush on me, and followed me home once or twice.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon May 30, 2005 11:44 pm
Areida says...

I'm going to start stalking Nai. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller