Maybe...
10%
He didn't post his picture so I have nothing to remeber him by ::eyes narrow::
30%
Who's Nai?
5%
Weiner Schnitzel.
5%
Wow, and I thought the 78% Introverted thing was a joke.
5%

Total votes : 20

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:54 pm
Kay Kay says...

Good luck! Finals suck! I don't have to take them until like next month.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:28 pm
Armadian says...

Nice Rhyming I will give u 5 stars

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:35 pm
Nai says...

Well, i'm not technically back YET. I'm still at school.

Right now i'm waiting for my english teacher to get to the computer lab so I can start on a project I missed in the two days of JUNIOR testing (everyone else went by the normal scedule).

So yeah, Wednesday I took the ACT... All the questions were easy, it was just understanding what the question was asking you...

Today I finished up the tests with the PSAE... Incredibly easy. All it was:
Basic Science Skills (periodic table, taxonomy..etc.), Reading Comprehension Skills (complex directions, vocabulary went up as you go further on..etc.), and Basic Math Skills (some Algerbra, some Geometry, Measurements... etc.)

Okay i'll see you all later.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:46 pm
Firestarter says...

Are these important exams? Like life-changing? What did they affect?

Just curious.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

43 Reviews

Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:30 pm
Nai says...

First off, to answer your question Jack, the ACT and the PSAE are both required to pass high school (ACT I think, in the whole country and PSAE only in the U.S. state of Illinois)

BOTH test scores go on each students high school transcript which will be submitted to the colleges they wish to attend. So basically yeah they are very important. One obviously because you need to pass high school, and the other because it would be to your advantage to score high and get into the college you want with no trouble.

Another thing, concerning my planned arrival yesterday...

My post, in case any of you didn't read all of it, was from the school.

When I got home, my dad had come early and the SBC guy was there. The guy did some adjustments on the computer and the filter for the DSL line. He said it was fixed and left, then my dad went on the computer and said it was. I would have gone on but my dad was on the computer all night because, as all of you can see, I pretty much am on the computer from the time I get home, to the time I go to bed.

But the wait is over and today I will be posting my picture to quiet the outraged mob... lmao
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Emma says...

YAY! That means you will get msn?! get msn now! O.o

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:50 pm
Firestarter says...

First off, to answer your question Jack, the ACT and the PSAE are both required to pass high school (ACT I think, in the whole country and PSAE only in the U.S. state of Illinois)

BOTH test scores go on each students high school transcript which will be submitted to the colleges they wish to attend. So basically yeah they are very important. One obviously because you need to pass high school, and the other because it would be to your advantage to score high and get into the college you want with no trouble.

Cool. Sound like my exams coming up too in three weeks.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

43 Reviews

Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:20 pm
Nai says...

Okay i'm back... once my dad gets home i'm going to ask him where the instructions are to set up the scanner again.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault