z

Young Writers Society

This book....

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:54 pm
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

My told me about this book that was by this lady who was fom Texas and it was 100 pages long and it was called WHAT MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN all of the pages were blank.....

AHAHHAHAA I can relate :Brain fiizzes:

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:26 pm
Firestarter says...

Oh, and women know everything about men?

Most girls I know seem to have a stereotypical view of every single man. We are all different. Some men can be bad, some men can be good. At the same time, some women can be bad, some men can be good.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:09 pm
Zion says...

But, there are some things that, unfortunatly, are common for all men. :twisted: watch out girls, I know your moves and your way of thinking! :twisted:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:23 pm
View Likes
hekategirl says...

HAHA!!! you know the other day I was talking to some boys about this play we were putting on and one of them said that we could use the same girl for 5 parts because all girls looked the same. And then the other one said that the only diffrence was hair color. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! it made me so angry!
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

94 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:39 pm
Zion says...

Well sadly yes, girls do have a colective mind more or less. But hey you say we are the pigs! :P :D ;) We maybe be pigs but we are sooo not diffrent. Individualism is much more complex in men rather than in women. The only diffrence is that women hide that flaw throguh their constant dynamics and action, and men cannot express their diversity becuase of their inaction and usuall lazyness, thus the term "All men are pigs!" go on girls, say that im wrong :) ;)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:47 pm
Emma says...

What I hate about some men is that they don't show their feelings or talk about them. Tut tut...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:50 pm
Firestarter says...

Emma, I hate exactly the same thing about women.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Zion says...

yes. Girls mask their true feelings. when a girl speaks of her feelings always know that there are diffrent words behind her ravaging/sweet talk. never interpret words of a girl in the way she says

Immanuel Kant

323 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:09 pm
hekategirl says...

Emma wrote:What I hate about some men is that they don't show their feelings or talk about them. Tut tut...

Yes, some men do that but not all of them.

Arvandor wrote:yes. Girls mask their true feelings. when a girl speaks of her feelings always know that there are diffrent words behind her ravaging/sweet talk. never interpret words of a girl in the way she says

Not all girls do that, some girls maks their feelings, just like some men mask their feelings. It depends on the person. Not the sex.

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:47 pm
Firestarter says...

My original point, hekate!

Everyone can be good or bad. People are judgemental according to sex.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:56 pm
Sureal says...

All girls are idiots.

Yeah, I bet you didn't like me saying that, did yah ;)? Well then my lovely dudettes - you shouldn't say such thing about boys ;). Boys know about as much of girls as girls do of boys. Unless you've had a sex change, you can never truely understand the other sex.

But... for what it's worth, girls have a great a terrible power over boys...
'If you don't wear this shirt I bought you, no sex tonight!'

BTW: If a boy ever says that all girls look alike, chances are he's gay.
I wrote the above just for you.

323 Reviews

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:26 am
hekategirl says...

OK when I read 'All girls are idiots' I was very angry but then I read the rest of the post and I see your point. Their are so many girls out there saying 'All boys are idiots'. Which is not right, nethier is 'All girls are idiots'. And I agree with you, Sureal, when you say girls know as much about boys as boys know about girls. But alot of boys admit to not knowing ANYTHING about girls. Their giving into the steryo-type.

Sureal wrote:But... for what it's worth, girls have a great a terrible power over boys...

Couldn't a man say the same thing to a woman? :?

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

94 Reviews

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:50 am
Zion says...

Sureal wrote:All girls are idiots.

Yeah, I bet you didn't like me saying that, did yah ;)? Well then my lovely dudettes - you shouldn't say such thing about boys ;). Boys know about as much of girls as girls do of boys. Unless you've had a sex change, you can never truely understand the other sex.

But... for what it's worth, girls have a great a terrible power over boys...

BTW: If a boy ever says that all girls look alike, chances are he's gay.

:P :P partially true lol! I didnt said that all of them look alike, im only saying that they all have some collective thoughts and "abilities".

Immanuel Kant

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:14 pm
Sureal says...

hekategirl:
Couldn't a man say the same thing to a woman? :?

You're eleven - you mustn't say such things ;).

Anyways - my point remains about the threat. A girl, when drunk, is as randy as a boy is when he's sober. Yup - now you have to feel sorry for us :).

Arvandor: I was actaully referring to hekategirl's origional post ;).
I wrote the above just for you.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:58 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

There was this top psychological researcher who finally discovered the secret to women after years or research. He died of laughter before he could tell anyone.

HAHAHAHA JOKE!
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner