z

Young Writers Society

Man, now i feel sorry for him!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:53 am
Shadow Knight says...

My friends dog had to be put down yesterday, he told me today. He was crying, made me feel sorry for him! I would be crying too if my dog died!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:48 pm
hekategirl says...

Man that sucks! but this belongs more in Randomness doesn't it?
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:43 pm
Harley says...

That's real sad danny. My dog just came back from an op in the vets and he's okay, and he doesn't have cancer, so yay. It's a shame about your friends dawgie, though... :cry:

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:45 am
Happy Lizard says...

My next door neighbors cat was in a fight with another cat and was gonna be put down cos the operation was to save it wasc to expensive. But she really loves her cat, she didn't pay for the operation, instead she got its leg amputated. The poor thing is still okay though!
~~Honary 11-year old~~

Would you like some bread with your pepper?

See that freak with blood shot eyes and a mole on his eyelid over there?
He is so hot.

I hate peas.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:32 am
Crysi says...

My, what a morbid topic.

Ok, time for my sob story.

My dog Buddy went for a walk. When he got back, he was limping and whimpering. His legs went stiff, and he kept whimpering. We took him to the vet, and he didn't know what was wrong with Bud. So he kept him overnight and gave him painkillers. The next morning he was worse. So we took him to an emergency vet. They didn't know what was wrong with him either, and he ended up being paralyzed. So we had to put him down.

The thing that kills me everytime I think about it, though, is that we didn't even ask for an autopsy. So we're never gonna know what happened to him.

I found out at school. I burst into tears. My Buddy was gone. He kept the family safe and he always wanted to be close to us..
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:31 am
Slothman says...

r u talkin about luke
available

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:55 am
Shadow Knight says...

Bad timing James. Yeah I was talking about Luke. And that sucks Crysi.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:27 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i dont have a dog, or any type of pet. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:34 am
Crysi says...

Shadow Knight wrote:Bad timing James. Yeah I was talking about Luke. And that sucks Crysi.

Yeah, it does. My other dog didn't miss him at all though, lol. I still miss him.. But I'm better.
Love and Light

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:38 am
Areida says...

Crysi wrote:My, what a morbid topic.

Ok, time for my sob story.

My dog Buddy went for a walk. When he got back, he was limping and whimpering. His legs went stiff, and he kept whimpering. We took him to the vet, and he didn't know what was wrong with Bud. So he kept him overnight and gave him painkillers. The next morning he was worse. So we took him to an emergency vet. They didn't know what was wrong with him either, and he ended up being paralyzed. So we had to put him down.

The thing that kills me everytime I think about it, though, is that we didn't even ask for an autopsy. So we're never gonna know what happened to him.

I found out at school. I burst into tears. My Buddy was gone. He kept the family safe and he always wanted to be close to us..

Oh, Crys... I'm so sorry. You want my sob story?

One day in 8th grade, I was watching a movie at my mom's house when the phone rings. My mom sounded really upset and immediately (because I'm morbid) I was thinking 'Oh gosh... I hope it's nothing about Noodle and Brownie.' (my two miniature dacshounds (sp) who were five at the time)

It was. Apparantly (since I'd gone straight to my mom's house instead of going home) by the time my family got home, they noticed that my dog (Noodle) was laying in his favourite spot on the back porch as usual. But he didnt' move whenever they knocked on the window. Then they went outside, only to find that he was dead. He was alive that morning. Not a scratch on him.

They couldn't find Brownie. So Dad came and picked me up from Mom's and took me home. Though I'd refused to cry in front of my mother, because I didn't want her sympathy, the second I saw my sweet black daschound's dead body, I burst into tears. I called and called for my other puppy, Brownie.

Finally, my dad and I found him in our German Shepherd's yard, in an ant pile. There were no holes where he could have dug into the yard, and no bite marks, so we definitely know our German Shepherd didnt' do anything.

The only thing we could deduce was that someone the dogs knew (because they were definitely guard dogs, silly little things...) came into the yard and either gave them a shot or fed them poisoned food. Though it's nothing I could prove to you, I know who did it... just a feeling thing, you know?

Regardless, I miss those guys.

Augh... I shouldn't have typed all that... it brings up too many painful images... great. Now I feel like crying. Sorry about that, guys... I ought to save my sob stories for my blog.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:40 am
Armadian says...

This is just like when the cat I hated so much was put to sleep and I missed.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:15 am
uniaeca says...

My only pets that have died....

My hermit crab - that was calcium but technically they were more my sisters

My guinea pig - again, mostly my sisters. She died I think because they hadn't had their teeth filed. My dad wouldn't take them to the vet.... nufair.

What's scary is I think I killed a dog.... When I was young my nan's dog bit me while I was feeding her. She died three months later... I feel kind of guilty at times though.
Sporks!! and Waffles!! Ohhhh that waffley goodness stabbed with a spork!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:31 am
Darkmoon158 says...

I don't have a sob story but about two years ago.....I got a turtle named Timmy. I loved Timmy from the bottom of my heart. *tear* He may have been slow but he was my best friend when I didn't have one. I had to clean his tank and give him fresh food. I did I was a good girl. Then...it was my sisters birthday and I went to check on him while they were cutting the cake. I...I....I found him dead. He froze because my sisters birthday is in winter and I was supposed to give him warm water and I forgot. *tear* I loved that turtle!
For now I will let the blood drip from my fingers...

It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe