z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern [2]

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:31 am
Shadeflame says...

(What! You're a necromancer. Really. -_-)

Shade smiles, her lips curling up slowly. "But, my friend," she says softly. "You're not the only one with magic."
She advances slowly towards him, and one by one the shadows pull his zombies down into their clutches. "You see," she smiles, "there's a reason I'm called Shade."

She holds her hand out and a vicious looking knife appears in it, its blade swirling with shadows. "I warned you to stop, and now I'm getting mad."
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:35 am
Necromancer14 says...

"You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with knives," Necromancer replied.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

4129 Reviews

Reviews: 4129
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:06 am
KateHardy says...

"Well, well, well. I space out a few seconds and look what happens," says Harry as he wakes up from his trance. He brings out his pen and uncaps it. It elongates into a three foot long broadsword.

He takes a look at the zombies, his new friend and some new dude in a fancy suit. He lets out a bored yawn.

"Dude, zombies, come up with something new." He lazily raises his hand and portals appear beneath the zombies. They fall, screaming, into the one way tickets to hell.

He readies his sword and lowers himself into a crouch.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

41 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:56 pm
Shadeflame says...

Shade looks amused. "I've noticed that myself, but what can I say. A girl needs protection when she does the things I do."
She relaxes a bit and lowers her shadow knife. "Took you long enough," she says to Harry.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

4129 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:27 pm
KateHardy says...

"Yeah sorry about that Shade," Harry replies," got a call from a friend. Won't happen again. So Mr. Necro exactly what are you planning to do here?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:03 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"I need brains for my zombies, but you just killed them," said Necromancer. "And fine, if zombies are old I'll summon something else."

A bunch of skeletons then rose out of the ground.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4129 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:20 pm
KateHardy says...

Harry facepalms.

"Somebody teach this necromancer some original attack moves," he announces groaning as he sends the skeletons to hell with another lazy flick of his hand."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

41 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:28 pm
Shadeflame says...

"Why are you attacking us, wizard dude?" says Shade. "Don't you have better things to do? You can't actually still have a hope of winning."

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:34 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"You want something stronger? Hm? Alrighty then... I guess I can summon something actually alive for once."

*Summons a Great Wyrm Prismatic Dragon*

(A great wyrm prismatic dragon is a dragon from dnd that is the strongest creature in the game. It would crush Godzilla like a bug, and it's also a master spell-caster and immune to pretty much any magic. Also it's basically impenetrable.)

4129 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:48 pm
KateHardy says...

"Well this one doesn't seem to get the message," Harry says not looking the least bit fazed by the dragon in front of him.

*picks up phone*

"Hades, just wanted to give a heads up. I think I found a friend for Cerebrus...yes its big enough...no it won't be cut to pieces easily...yes the former owner doesn't need it...Of course, wait for the delivery."

Another lazy flick by Harry and this time the ground splits open as the open opens wide like a giant mouth. The dragon is sucked down.

Harry does a couple of stretches and lets out a yawn. He summons a bag of flaming hot cheerios.

"Want some Shade?" he asks offering it to the girl.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:52 pm
Necromancer14 says...

You do know even gods themselves fear great wyrm prismatic dragons, right? I'm afraid cerberus, hades, and the rest are all getting their butts whooped down there.

4129 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:08 pm
KateHardy says...

"Unlikely, he'd just banish it to Tarturus and let it have fun with the drakons, the hydra and the rest of the gang. Then Tartarus himself will probably get annoyed enough to do something about it and your dragon would be a lovely little grease spot."

"So Shade, what about those cheerios?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:22 pm
Necromancer14 says...

You can't just instantly "banish" things.

Think of Typhon. If the olympians could have just snapped their fingers and banished it, don't you think they would've?

4129 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:25 pm
KateHardy says...

"Well Typhon is a very different creature. Also he did get banished. This is a dum old dragon. Also I'm not some Olympian."

"Shade, still waiting on the cheerios?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:29 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"dumb old dragon?" and yes, they did banish Typhon... AFTER THEY DEFEATED HIM. You are missing a very important step.

And anyway It took all the gods to beat Typhon; Hades is by himself trying to deal with my dragon here. It's the STRONGEST CREATURE IN THE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS UNIVERSE FOR PETE'S SAKE. IT'S TYPHON LEVEL. DO I NEED TO PULL MY VIXEN SUPERNOVA TRUMP CARD?

I'll take the cheerios though.

More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes