z

Young Writers Society

Gossip

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 pm
KittyCatMeow says...

umaima who killed jonathan is shocked to see people seeing them after their dead cousin becomes a serial killer to give back their inheritance.
Whee. I don't even know what to put here.

Reviews: 2
Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 pm
SidraKhan says...

Umaima was shocked to see people figuring out that she turned out to be a serial killer after she hideously murdered Jonathan and their distantly related cousin to get back their inheritance.
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

I have my days. I'm moody. I have an attitude. I'm lazy. I'm cute. I'm fun. I'm awesome, but most importantly, I'm me.

103 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 pm
KittyCatMeow says...

Jonathan and his distantly related cousin were shocked that umaima was a serial killer, so they killed her to protect their inheritance.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 pm
SidraKhan says...

(How many times do we have to kill them? :P )

Jonathan and their distantly related cousin turned against umaima so they gave the serial killer their inheritance in turn for her life.

I have my days. I'm moody. I have an attitude. I'm lazy. I'm cute. I'm fun. I'm awesome, but most importantly, I'm me.

103 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:47 pm
KittyCatMeow says...

um...

Jonathan and umaima discovered their distantly related cousin to be dead, and they gave the serial killer who killed their distantly related cousin their inheritance to protect themselves.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:54 pm
SidraKhan says...

Jonathan and Umaima were scared of the serial killer coming after them so they gave their inheritance to their distantly related dead cousin for the people to protect them.

(I have no idea about what I just wrote :P )

103 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 pm
KittyCatMeow says...

Jonathan and umaima were scarred because of the serial killer coming after them, so they gained their inheritance from their distantly related dead cousin (OMG, DISTANTLY RELATED COUSIN IS SO FAMOUS) for the people to project them.

(Yep, yep. Kind of weird)

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 pm
SidraKhan says...

Jonathan and Umaima got scarred by their distantly related dead cousin so that the people could take their inheritance and protect them from the serial killer . . . :P (Project?)

103 Reviews

Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:24 pm
KittyCatMeow says...

(project was done on purpose x.x)

Jonathan and Umaima got scared by their distantly related dead cookie so that the people could take their inheritance and project them from the cereal killer (LOL)

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:54 am
Dutiful says...

The cereal killer steals the dead cookie from Jonathan and Umaima's inheritance and eats it.
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 pm
SidraKhan says...

The cereal killer took a cookie from Umaima's hand and ate it so that he could project Jonathan for their distantly related cousin and the people so that they could take his inheritance. :P (LOL ;) )

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:35 pm
umaima says...

Umaima makes some cookies and stuff them into the mouth of her dead cousin after she sees Jonathan secretly watching a korean drama.
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

103 Reviews

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:37 pm
KittyCatMeow says...

Umaima makes some cookies and stuff them into the mouth of her undead cousin after she sees Jonathan watching a secret Kooooooooo (<------- made up) drama.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:41 pm
SidraKhan says...

Jonathan stuffs up some cookies into umaima's mouth while watching some kooooooooo drama secretly with his undead cousin. :P

(Umaima wanted this. She got it. :P :D )

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 pm
umaima says...

(It's not really me and Jordy XD, a million people out there have the same names :P)

The dead cousin stuffs some cookies into umaima's mouth while watching some kooooooooo drama secretly with Jonathan.
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11