z

Young Writers Society

Everything you can do that not everyone can!

Reviews: 2
Tue May 31, 2005 7:43 am
tinkerbell_09 says...

I can shout at the top of my lungs!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*that makes me unique*
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Tue May 31, 2005 1:05 pm
Sophie says...

So does this count things you can do in your mind? Like tell the voices to shut up, or meditate?

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue May 31, 2005 2:15 pm
Chevy says...

I've only met one other guy *personally* who can do this:
Fold my hands together and bring them over the back of my head and then bring them back.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:58 pm
Fool says...

I am a fast typer, which makes writing so much easier, as my fingers can almost keep up with my mind.

I make people laugh, which is really nice, but sometimes i feel they are laughing at me not with me, which also means i have great self control

I can read very quickly as well when i put my mind to it, it's really annoying when it only takes me a minute to read a page and it takes everybody else 15 minutes, but it cant be helped,

I think thats it

Oh, i can tell when its going to snow because both my collar bones ache to kingdom come, and when its a storm, only one aches, very strange and annoying at the same time
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:32 pm
little x soldier says...

being crazy in my own unique way.. *looks around* no one can be such crazy like my type of crazy way.. .. lol so much for crazy
Xia
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:37 pm
Mattie says...

You're not alone Fool...I can do all of that stuff too. Except predict when it's going to snow. :) But I can type fast, make people laugh (and I feel the same way about it as you do) and can read fast which gets me in trouble sometimes for reading ahead in English class. ;) LOL

We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun