z

Young Writers Society

Ask a question!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:50 pm
Shadeflame says...

Oof. I don't really have a favorite superhero, although my friend would want me to say Loki because he is her favorite. It would probably have to be Batman. I mean, who DOESN'T like Batman (except the Joker and countless other villains)?
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:34 pm
Draculus says...

I must admit that I don't really like Batman, I prefer Joker and Bane who hate him xD

41 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:53 pm
Shadeflame says...

Oops. I forgot to ask a question.

Okay, here it is.

Do you like to draw?
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

218 Reviews

Reviews: 218
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:06 pm
WinnyWriter says...

Sorta, sometimes.... but I'm bad at it!! Haha :) I can draw lightning bolts, trees, stars, smiley faces, pumpkins....random little things like that. And of course the classic stick figure.....

What's your favorite emoji?

22 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:03 pm
Draculus says...

The one that laughs and cries at the same time. That's just my portrait most of the times when I chat with friends.

If you could have a fictional/fantasy/mythological creature as your pet, what would it be and how'd you name it?

41 Reviews

Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:22 pm
Shadeflame says...

I'd probably have a dragon. I know that sounds pretty unoriginal, but when I was younger, I used to LOVE the How To Train Your Dragon books. (I'm still sort of mad that they didn't make the movies like them. ARHHH) I would always practice speaking the dragonese and hope that one day my dragon would actually come. I've always wanted to fly....
Yes, I'd want a dragon or a Griffin

I guess what I named it would depend on what it's personality was and what it looked like.

Have you ever come up with a plot idea and then wanted so desperately for someone other than you to write it because you just want to see how it ends? If so, what was it?

22 Reviews

Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:38 pm
Draculus says...

I've always wanted to be the first one to write something, like, you know, feeling like a champion. I still do. But there was a kind of story me and my best friend have created when we were much younger. I will drop the details of how exactly we made it, because they are quite weird, but a character of a detective story was born in our heads out of the blue in the middle of a school day. His name originally was Mr Silhouette because he was a stickman, but then I came up with a normal name for him - James Lidwoord (I've no idea how to spell it, honestly, but it sounds like this). And I started writing stories a-la Sherlock Holmes adventures, based on what my friend was telling me, and soon realized I am not really good at detective genre. But I'd like to read or watch something about Detective James Lidwoord's cases.

There's also a story kinda Indiana Jones about two historians-explorers-adventures and blah blah blah which I also would like to read if it was written in a proper way. There was something about two magical stones that are the eyes of a tiger statue, and those stones must be returned to the statue before the tiger spirit destroys the entire world. Don't remember exactly, but in my head it was a funny book, especially given the MC's fear of spiders.

Do you have a favorite fictional villain (movie, book, tv show, animation)?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:14 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Definitely Darkstalker from Wings of Fire.

Do you have a favorite protagonist?
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

41 Reviews

Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:56 pm
Shadeflame says...

(Oooh! Have to agree with you on that one. Darkstalker is a great villain, although I probably would have picked Artemis Fowl.)

This question is hard. I have a lot of favorite protags, and to pick just one... I feel like I'm betraying the others. xD
Can I put three?
However, my favourite would have to be Theodosia from The Ash Princess.
(and Katniss from The Hunger Games, and Sophie from Keeper Of The Lost Cities)

What is your favourite movie and why?

22 Reviews

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:52 pm
Draculus says...

This question is too hard)
There are a few movies that I must call my favorite.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword - this movie is my own ideal of epic fantasy movie genre;
The Gentlemen - just one of the most amazing Ritchie's works which I adore;
Sherlock Holmes. The game of Shadows - Downey jr. and Jude Law are absolutely genius here, and I love this Sherlock just as much as the one performed by Cumberbatch;
The Greatest Showman - Hugh Jackman + Zack Efron + amazing songs + beautiful picture + genius plot = masterpiece.
Prestige - how can I forget about this Nolan's masterpiece? The movie is absolutely wonderful.
I cannot choose between them, but for the last two or three years King Arthur has been my most favorite, just because I've fallen in love with it. Everything in it sends shivers of pleasure down my spine.

Each one of us has that moment when something draws our attention from important things. In your case, what is it usually or most often?

114 Reviews

Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:53 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Oh, that's easy. Mobile videogames are a huge distraction for me.

Do you like sports, and if so, which ones are your favorite?
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

41 Reviews

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:28 pm
Shadeflame says...

Yes. I like sports, although I have to be playing them to actually enjoy them. I hate watching other people pay them, it just seems so boring to me.

My favourite sports are probably horseback riding and soccer. (And before you say anything, horseback riding is a sport.)

Do you have any pets?

114 Reviews

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:52 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Yes. A VERY soft cat. (Seriously, she's like a plush pillow.)

If you could have a wild animal as a pet, which one would it be?

4177 Reviews

Reviews: 4177
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:49 pm
KateHardy says...

An electric eel

Which underworld would you prefer? Valhalla or Elysium
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

41 Reviews

Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:54 pm
Shadeflame says...

Valhalla. Totally Valhalla.

Who is your favourite, Thor or Loki?

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon