z

Young Writers Society

You Know You're a Nerd When...

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:57 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you are a nerd when you use the words ragamuffin, noseygrindstone and antidisestablishmentarianism in your English descriptive writing exam. :-) I am not saying I didn't do this you undestand, I most certainly did.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:53 pm
View Likes
Deadman says...

You know your a nerd when you walk into an argument about the theory of relativity, and you instantly pick up the slack, and ram the other two into the ground because they didn't really know what they were talking about.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown

433 Reviews

Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:02 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you are a nerd when you come to school on non uniform day with a briefcase and tie. (this is me as I type this!)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:16 pm
Pompadour says...

You know you're a nerd when you freak out because you can't find your Harry Potter book and you cause avalanches in the house, turn it sideways and upside down and just plain twister-ized only to find that it was on your desk this whole time. -_- Not like, that actually happened to me or anything... *clears throat nervously*
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

81 Reviews

Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:21 pm
View Likes
Deadman says...

You know you're a nerd when a teacher is struggling with their computer and you walk up hit a few keys and it's fixed.
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

-unknown

433 Reviews

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:21 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you are a nerd when you know Shakespearian insults, and use them.

81 Reviews

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:19 pm
View Likes
Deadman says...

You know you're a nerd when you correct a teacher's grammar.
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

433 Reviews

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:30 pm
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you are a nerd when you don't have a teacher who you haven't asked a question they can't answer.

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:53 pm
defiantAuthoress says...

You know you're a nerd when you have trouble giving up your old stereotypical nerd glasses for new, hipper ones...

-They're just so me, I can't-

433 Reviews

Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:37 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know your a nerd when you want a monocle. (Nearsights.com)

433 Reviews

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:39 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know your a nerd when you post twice in a row on this forum in a desperate attempt to revive it.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:44 pm
Kanome says...

You know you're a nerd when you have five bookcases worth of videogames, anime, manga, and online gaming gear c:
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

433 Reviews

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:18 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know your a nerd when your television interests are all from the 70s. And for kids. And stop motion. And a few in black and white. On a cathode ray tv. So there

433 Reviews

Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:29 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know your a nerd when your television interests are all from the 70s. And for kids. And stop motion. And a few in black and white. On a cathode ray tv. So there.

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:34 am
dragonfphoenix says...

You know you're a nerd when reading a dictionary or encyclopedia becomes a leisure-reading choice.
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak