z

Young Writers Society

Everything you can do that not everyone can!

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Wed May 25, 2005 1:37 pm
Armadian says...

U people are crazy.I can only type at 54 wpm and i stil screw up.

Ok here is my talents.

I can play trumpet fairly good better then 2 people at my school.(watch alex is going to say I suck and then I will have to say he sucks at clarinet.)

I can play piano fairly good.

I can play guitar fairly good and finally I can play.......Baritone,French Horn,and Clarinet(a little).

Yeah I seem like a geek but i am not trust me.(if TBR, bulletproof, or Teodorelispelle say I am they are to because I hang out with them.)

YAY! i am musically talented.

Yes feel free to throw rocks at me or laugh at me calling me a geek/nerd. :)

It turns out I am the crazy one. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed May 25, 2005 4:30 pm
Emma says...

Erm...

I can type while watching the screen and not looking at the keyboard... I'm also one of the fastest I know. Harley is really fast... And I am jealous.. I don't know.. hmmm..

I can make fried matza.. Sorry I don't know how to spell it. It is like bread without the yeast and I fry it in the pan, adding milk, eggs, pepper and some other stuff.. It tastes great.. And no one has ever heard of it... (its Jewish.. lol no wonder why)

I can do this thing with my nose.. Lmao, I can suck in my nostrils and widen them.. Not many people can do that.. Well people find it hard to suck it in, than out.. I might take a picture one day xP

I can play the recorder.. Not many people like it but I love it!! :D

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed May 25, 2005 5:11 pm
Galatea says...

Crysi~ Both. If you're stressed or worked up mentally, there will almost always be a physical response to that stress. Herbal remedies work really well to calm the body and allow the mind to relax.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed May 25, 2005 7:05 pm
Kay Kay says...

I can type really really fast too. It's so cool.
I can make anyone smile.
I am really multitalented (if that's even a word) cuz I can watch tv, listen to music, play a game, talk on the phone and eat all at the same time and am able to tell you what's going on on each of them. Um I can play the clarinet and write about almost anything. I can sometimes walk on my hands. I can do a head stand without my head on the floor for 30 seconds before I lose my balance. I am really flexible too.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed May 25, 2005 7:08 pm
deleted6 says...

I act very crazy i can talk alot even though i have a small mouth and i can drive people crazy
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed May 25, 2005 7:56 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I can type without looking at the screen or keyboard, it's a great skill to show off when you want to annoy certain people.

I can sleep in the shape of a pretzel...I'm rather bendy :roll:

I have the weirdest way of snapping my fingers, everyone does it by rolling their thumb of their middle or something like that. I have my thumb on my index finger and my middle finger on my thumbnail. People just stare at me when I do that lol.

That's bout it...pretty useless overall

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Wed May 25, 2005 8:35 pm
Muse says...

I can touch my nose with my tongue....

Im good at cello, and i guess im good at piano

I used to be able to do no-handed cartwheels, not so sure about now though. In my gymnastic days :D

i can make an owl call using my hands

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed May 25, 2005 9:08 pm
Nai says...

Holy crap 3 pages in a night and day.. We have some very talented people here..

And people I meant ANYTHING you can do that you or other people find strange or unusual, also including things most everyone can do that you can't.

Hmm.. my list:

I can crack all of the following joints at will:
Back (by stretching backwards or twisting side to side)
Neck (by putting head back or twisting side to side)
Ankles
Toes
Jaw
The knuckle that connects the fingers to the palm
The knuckle that connects the tip of the finger to the middle part
Wrists
Elbow (i've only done it a couple times and it was done while I was doing arm curls in gym)
Only one i've never actually cracked is my knees

I can snap on my ring finger and middle finger on my right hand, but I can't snap at all with my left hand.

I can't bend my pinkie finger down without bending my ring finger down also.

I can make the points of my shoulder blades stick out of my back (gross I know).

I can make my voice go unusually deep or unusually high (very good at making all kinds of different voices). But my normal voice is sort of mellow, quiet and a bit deep.

I've been told I do a hilarious Arnold Swartzenegger voice imitation

I have very quick reflexes, and I have nimble hands and fingers.

I can make my tongue into a pipe (or taco) and breathe through it.

My half-brother Shawn has this INCREDIBLE talent: he can take a stem from a cherry and tie it into a knot in his mouth.
I've been working on it and i've gotten pretty close, but I haven't fully done it yet.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed May 25, 2005 9:21 pm
Areida says...

Firestarter wrote:How are you boring Areida? I rate being able to make people smile as probably one of the best abilities someone could have. I can make people laugh, but that's not exactly a rare skill. But if you can make someone smile, what other skill do you need? Seeing as you're incredibly pretty as well, I don't understand why guys aren't falling at your feet. (move to Britain, hint hint)

Other than that, I can't really do that many things that other people generally can't. No, I'm pretty ordinary.

*bursts into tears and hugs Jack* You are the best at giving compliments. And I'm moving to Britain this instant. *goes off to look for a good price on a one-way plane ticket*

And don't say you're ordinary; you write some of the most beautiful, profound poetry I've ever read, and you're only sixteen. It's incredible.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu May 26, 2005 12:04 am
Crysi says...

Firestarter wrote: Same for you Crysi. If you can cheer people up and help everyone, what else do you need?

Well.. it's not that simple. I can help everyone but myself, which is something I'm learning very quickly. And I have problems leaning on others.

I believe I'm an empath too, which is really awesome. A curse and a blessing though..

I always win staring contests. Don't even try me. I can basically keep myself still and not blink for a very long time. It's also useful for giving people very disapproving looks.

:twisted: Bring it! We'll have to find a way to challenge each other lol. I always win staring contests as well.

Areida, I think piano lessons helped me to type so fast. And the fact that I'm on 24/7 doesn't hurt either. ;)

Gal, that's really cool! I'll have to remember that next time I'm stressed or sick or something lol! :D
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu May 26, 2005 12:07 am
Elizabeth says...

I can mimic south park characters. Well, I can mimic a lot of things... I like to meow a lot...

I am very flexible.

I know how to run really fast while barely using my legs at all. (it's all in the tendants)

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu May 26, 2005 12:28 am
Meshugenah says...

hum...

I can play clarinet (not sure how well on a comparititive basis as the rest of the clarinet section at school could't play their way out of a paper bag.. *ahem*) and I didn't completly mince the two solos in Candide.. I play a little piano, can finger a few things of flute (still trying to get the notes out gar), Eb clarinet, some violin... erm... I can sing (I never said how well, just that I can. I have a gift for being exactly 1/2 step off key. I say it's becuase I play a Bb instrument).

I can rambling about nothing for a long time ^ see?

I can also listen, just not so hot on the advice side.

sarcasm is an underappreciated art. nuff said.

Can write just about anything (again, it's just how well...)

does editing count?

And everyone's favourite talent of mine! my lack of typing/spelling skills. such a funny combo. hungary instead of hungry.. yeah, you get the idea.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Thu May 26, 2005 2:41 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Qi and Gal, you showoffs...

My uniqueness --

I am empath which is a gift I hold in highest regards, even if one day it kills me.

uhh not much else

I read fast...
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu May 26, 2005 3:01 am
Zion says...

You an empath too? ISnt it awesome? :D
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu May 26, 2005 5:51 am
Crysi says...

Sometimes.

Ok, my other talents: Read Mesh's thing lol.

Let's see.. I play flute (the section leader says I'm the best in the section) and piccolo (I can manage to not completely kill everyone with it lol).. I also play piano (I'm into original pieces now, aka not simplified. I'm teaching myself a few since I quit taking lessons a few years ago due to time constraints) and I'm teaching myself guitar. I can get out a scale on the clarinet.. *laughs* And I can play Hot Cross Buns on a violin. Go me. :P

I can be an extremely picky editor.. Although Mesh still holds the title Evil Editor. ;)

I can figure out pretty much any electronic device.. Which means I'm often the one to program our DVD player or a new computer or cell phone or something. And I fix a lot of things too.

I can go on for days explaining and analyzing books (including my own story). I also figure out plots and characters rather quickly.
Love and Light

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler