z

Young Writers Society

Do you believe??

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:47 am
Loose says...

yeah whatever bubbles! you dont like peaches, so who cares what you think *pokes tongue out*

Reviews: 3
Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:13 pm
inkdragon says...

I believe in demons, not ghosts. I think there are demons that pretend to be "ghosts."
[Insert nifty quote here]

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:33 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I do believe. It makes the world a more complex place, thus a more interesting place, thus a better place. I like to think that there are things out there that are part of a different dimension or reality, or whatever. I don't believe that they are the "imprint of a departed soul" like the ghosts in Harry Potter, but I believe there's something there.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:07 am
Leja says...

I'm undecided whether I believe in ghosts, per se, but I tell you, the basement is a scary place at night. Especially the windows.

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:09 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

I believe in the Holy Spirit, but whether or not that applies is very much up to you. :shrugs:
ohmeohmy

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:58 pm
Twit says...

Weeeel....there are definately no ghosts such as the "woooooh", white, chains clanking, spooky, Hallowe'en variety. But, the spirit of a person is something else. Calling them up, (with stuff like seances and all that fuzz) is not something to do. It's...not safe. Witchcraft - and I mean that sincerely - is too much connected with it all.

Baroness, the Holy Spirit isn't a ghost. If you know about the Holy Spirit you should also know that it is not a ghost, but part of the Trinity.

-ST
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:06 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Sorry. I wrote that when I was very much dazed, it being Holy Week and all :roll:
Different people have different views on that, and the Catholics call it the "Holy Ghost" (I think that's very weird myself, because ghosts are connected with witchcraft).
Because I'm not a nun or anything, I'm vague about that kind of thing. (Yes, I *do* believe in the Trinity....I'm Orthodox, and all that :roll: :lol:)
Sorry. Had to say that. Continue with your thread-chat. :waves hand and goes back to eating chocolate cross:
ohmeohmy

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:13 am
Kay Kay says...

The holy ghost isn't exactly what i was looking for. But i believe in the holy ghost. I'm pentecostal and it's part of our belief of one of the three things needed to get into heaven.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm
Alice says...

I believe in ghosts, I'm even tempted to kill the ghosts in my basement (redundant I know) they like to flick the lights on and off all night and its uber annoying.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:11 pm
Alice says...

basement lights sorry, we're never down there when they do it but you can hear the distinct click of the light switch going up and down up and down at all hours of the night.
I just lost the game.

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:30 pm
PsychicNinja says...

Nope. Don't see the point. I mean i've never seen one!

~Timea
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites