What the hell's a tribble? Well Whatever it is I have one.
TPBM saw BigFoot...then the Lochness monster...then realised he was delusional...and turned him/herself into a nut house...then proceeded to eat nuts...and have a merry old time.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not; For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell, Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare
Well duh! Did you ever notice when I bestowed smileys among the boys and girls of this site! But I'm retired now. I'm still trying to find Squidward Tentacles so he could take my place. He did a wonderful job in the Spongebob Christmas special, don't you think?
TPBM is a stubborn realist and doesn't think I will ever be able to find the characters of Spongebob Squarepants.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart