Would you rather look for Voldemort's nose ( XD ) or tell people you're a chocolate muffin ninja and have them attack you because they want muffins? XD
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
Isn't there another choice? Alright, then, snakes I guess.
Would you rather be a chocolate muffin or a vanilla muffin? XD
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
Be very lucky in childhood but have a hard adulthood... Actually, I don't know..... Maybe miserable childhood and awesome adulthood....
Would you rather be like Mozart or Robert Frost? (Reeaaallly couldn't think of anything else...)
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though. — J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye