Would you rather look for Voldemort's nose ( XD ) or tell people you're a chocolate muffin ninja and have them attack you because they want muffins? XD
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
Isn't there another choice? Alright, then, snakes I guess.
Would you rather be a chocolate muffin or a vanilla muffin? XD
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
Be very lucky in childhood but have a hard adulthood... Actually, I don't know..... Maybe miserable childhood and awesome adulthood....
Would you rather be like Mozart or Robert Frost? (Reeaaallly couldn't think of anything else...)
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs