Jesus of Suburbia- Green Day (it's not really funeral material, but it's the best song I've ever heard )
Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll- The Killers (totally MOI!)
A Rush of Blood To the Head- Coldplay
Für Elise- Beethoven (the only classical piece I can sit through...and it's pretty, too)
For fun:
Haha You're Dead- Green Day ( *spins in circle*HAHA YOU'RE DEAD YOU'RE GONNA BE DEAD, JUST REMEMBER WHAT I SAIDDDDD... great song)
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
Galatea wrote:This is such a depressing thread. I refuse to have a funeral. When I die, I want a party with flowers and sweets and dancing and bright colours and loud obnoxious music and lots and lots of alcohol.
JAZZ FUNERAL, NEW ORLEANS STYLE!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5
!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra
Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go. — Jamie Anderson