Food Fight!

787 posts1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 53
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
*pulls off the cantaloupe off her head* *grabs a baseball and begins to hit rotten fruits at Irish* *nails Irish in the back with a rotten pineapple* *runs up and throws her into a pool of stinky sardines*
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*screams* Ewwwww! *climbs out and chases down Kasmas and picks her up and tosses her into a vat of carmalized eels* Bwahaha! *runs and hides behind Gsp*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
*climbs out and licks her hand* "mmm salty caramel" *runs up to Crocky and Irish and throws raw tuna at them*
*runs away and hides*
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*wipes fish guts off face and finds Kamas hiding behind a giant bowl of melted marshmellows* *grins evily and dumps all bowl on Kamas' head and sprints for dear life*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
*sits in the melty stuff and begins to eat it off herself happily* *chases after Irish throwing popcorn once freed*
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1201
Reviews 23
*chases after Kamas who is chasing after Irish.* *Pours what's left in the squeezy honey bottle over Kamas's head.* *Grins evily* *Decides this is a good time to make her escape*
I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. :wink:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
*Laughs evilly and steps out from the shadows**(that are black, unfortunately)**and hits everyone with her radish-slingshot*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*picks popcorn off self and eats happily then gets hit in the face with a radish* OW!

*picks up own slightshot and shoots Kamas and Nutty with a small pet octopus*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 16930
Reviews 180
***runs freely in all the YWS cafeteria**Ohhh!!***sees two huge, inmmensily large bottles of mayonese***Here it goes!!***thowas the mayonese to everyone in the room*** mwahahahaha!!
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6168
Reviews 73
*Returns back to the YWS cafeteria and gets covered in mayo* YUM! *Squirts ketchup at pudin and laughs!* :D
Four kinds of people I hate most in life.
1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with.
2. People who can't count.
3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*turns around to be met with a wall of mayonase* :thud: *quickly gets up and starts throwing bread crumbs at everyone*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 83309
Reviews 436
*runs around the room screaming "I'M A MELON HEAD!"*
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.


Click if you love cookies




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*turns to see Aqua running around and almost dies laughing but gets hit in the face with a giant pumkin* OW! *turns and throws a loaf of bread at Kamas who is snikering in the corner*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6168
Reviews 73
*laughs at Aqua and chucks ice cream everywhere* :D *Then throws sticky strawberry syrup around the place xD*
Four kinds of people I hate most in life.
1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with.
2. People who can't count.
3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 16930
Reviews 180
***Laughs, pointing at everyone***hahahahahah!!!!****takes mustard and vinegar from the salad counter and throws it at Onyx and Irish and....Kammie***
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine



The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater