I cracked ... a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which explains all this. I miss my short term memory. Hang on ... what do I miss?
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics
WHAT IS ALL OF THIS ABOUT EGGS AND CRACKING THEM AND... ... damnit... CHICKENS VS FROGS?!?!?!
Here is the best damn movie you'll ever read...
wait.. i have to write it first.. hold on..
Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart. — Andréa Balt