I cracked ... a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which explains all this. I miss my short term memory. Hang on ... what do I miss?
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics
WHAT IS ALL OF THIS ABOUT EGGS AND CRACKING THEM AND... ... damnit... CHICKENS VS FROGS?!?!?!
Here is the best damn movie you'll ever read...
wait.. i have to write it first.. hold on..
I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself. — Seraphina