Would you rather...?

20 posts1, 2
Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 1610
Reviews 47
Tarantulas thankyouverymuch.
Spiders don't really scare me.
All old people eat is like creamed corn and gross stuff like that.
*shivers*

WYR: have your teeth embarassingly white for a month or get a really really bad haircut and have that for a month?
NaNoWriMo, ftw.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
teeth

WYR: swim in a bat of lard or eat an elephant's testicle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 608
Reviews 29
Still bored sooo...Boltageman, I think you meant bath, not bat...but anyway...I'd pick the bath of lard because that other one's just gross! (Remember, try to keep it clean people, please? *begs*) Anyway, would you rather be tied to a chair watching your least favorite movie, or be tied to the same chair watching something like Barney all day?...Just much, much worse...Mwahahahahaaa! :D
"What you learn for yourself, you will know forever."
- Eugenides, A Conspiracy of Kings




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
I don't really know what Barney is, so...
I'll choose the movies.

WYR: knowing someone you loved and died wasn't there (like in ghost) or knowing it was there but having no way to interact?
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 7
I would rather know someone I loved who died
wasn't there as a ghost because then I know they're at peace.

WYR: save the person you love from a burning building (he/she does not love you back) or save
the person that loves you (you don't love he/she back)?
"She walks in Beauty, like the night,Of cloudless limes and starry skies;And all that's best of dark and bright, Meet in her aspect and her eyes:Thus mellowed to that tender light, Which Heaven to gaudy day denies." -George Gordon Lord Byron



Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson