"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
Dude, yes I do. My hormones are just acting up like crazy right now, and I don't feel like it.
You want to see? Here's proof hormones are taking over my body and letting my brain rot.
Sorry guys.
Now that I re-read it, it is a funny joke Nate. Peanut said she read it before you posted the reply, but she didn't reply. She could of won a million points. Poor Peanut.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu
It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind