z

Young Writers Society

Plans for The Summer of 2005?

Is you birthday this summer?

YAHOOOOOO!!! (Yes)
35%
Darn! (No)
25%
Look where it says "birthday" in my profile, fool.
20%
::shifty eyes::
20%
Yarn.
No votes

Total votes : 20

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:39 am
nickelpickle says...

go to Jersey, visit my cuz in NH, do a bit more traveling, volunteer, chase hot guys...
"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:06 am
Shriek says...

Eh. I have no goals except to get that summer reading done.
Also, I am involved with a student produced/student directed musical this summer which will eat up any spare time I have.
Should be a blast. ^_^
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:03 am
Nai says...

Firestarter wrote:OH, and BY THE WAY. Watch out everyone in America in 2006, because I might be taking a gap year after I finish 6th form college and coming to a place near you :wink:

Let me know where you go.. I also plan on taking a break after I graduate next year :D
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:15 am
Boots_snob says...

I think we're going to Perth to spend some time with my grandparents but that's all.
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!

"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."

Reviews: 3
Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:59 pm
alcina says...

Summer doesnt start till the 24 of June by my school.

In July i have a job as a counselor in upstate New York. That will be so-so boring , theres nothing 2 do there at night. Four of my friends are going so they kind of forced me with them. It'll be 5 city kids plopped in the wilderness- its pure comedy.

August- my parents are going to Europe and are thinking of taking me along. If not Im going to thre Carribeanns with my sister, but thats only for 2 weeks. My remaining 2 weeks I will be taking care for a few hours a day children that are autistic and other kids with down syndrome. Whatever hours I have left I will be reading and hopefuly finish learning how 2 drive.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:15 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I don't know what I'm doing this Summer, my plan was to go driving around the UK for a bit but since I haven't passed my test yet I can't afford too or even do it legally. I might just take the train around the UK instead lol don't know where I'll sleep XD

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:22 am
Elelel says...

*Cracks up laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHHhahahahhahhehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!

I don't know why it's funny, I just in a laughing like an idiot mood, but yesterday was the first day of WINTER here!!! Today was freezing (well, for my climate anyway), my fingers and nose are numb!!! Last night it poured with rain! *wipes tear from eye* Hahahah!!! And it's the middle of term 2!!!!

*dies laughing*

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheers and yells like an idiot*

I am crazy today.

EDIT: Oh, but I voted that my birthday is this summer ... because it IS. It's in December. Which is summer. For me. So ... ignore that vote if you want serious results
Last edited by Elelel on Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:32 am
Fool says...

Its my 16th in 18 days!!! I cant wait for that, but this summer i'm going traveling, im going north in July, then south in August and looking forward to it, when im at home, i need to find myself a job that involves real money, but other than that, i need to relax and so as little as possible.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:19 am
Matt Bellamy says...

Plans-
Get a job
Go on holiday with family

Events-

Goals-

My summer is going to be a dull one...
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

Reviews: 2
Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:33 am
tinkerbell_09 says...

my plan is to go swimming in hawaii. and enjoy the nature, the food, and have plenty of fun and adventure! :)

i can't wait to do that!
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:33 am
Shadow Knight says...

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN JANUARY! Which IS summer for us, so I voted for tha shifty eyes.
But as for when the summer holidays (Christmas holidays for us!), no plans XD
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:04 pm
ohhewwo says...

All I plan to do is hang out and jam with my friends. 8)

And maybe make a little cash from my uncle. Stealing- ... - :lol: I mean woooorking for him has always been easy.
"The only difference between me and a mad man is that I am not mad."
-Salvador Dali, surrealist

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore