Rate The Custom Title Above You

767 posts1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 52
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 124
10/10! Briliant! It goes so well with your avatar!
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 461
8/10

^^ I think I've rated this already.. I'm not sure

Duh
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
4/10

I don't have any ginger... :roll: Heh, you're biased. ^_^
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
10/10...i love saying that to random people at random times. Confused faces are funny.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2831
Reviews 170
8/10 I like it.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 124
8/10! Always right? i will have to test that sometime! :D
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
4/10

Hm.. alright.... :?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
4/10

mmm, I don't get it? Maybe because I haven't seen the latest spiderman....?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6400
Reviews 497
I must know... who is Braylynn Alexa in relation to you? :P

10/10
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
10/10 for the sake of being one
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
4/10 Um, okay?


~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 124
7/10! True but a bit depressing
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
8/10 not always funny
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
8/10

It goes well with your avatar.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
9/10

Good... but who *is* braylynn alexa? And, coincedentaly, if she's related to you, then neat pun on "on the way". :lol: Via = way.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir



Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown