Random Confessions

9 posts
User avatar
Gender they/them
Points 1615
Reviews 69
OKAY!! Hello! This thread is for COMPLETELY RANDOM CONFESSIONS. Please refrain from cursing, religious talk, and political stuff (Unless it's relevant to your confession, and even then, just be respectful.)

If you want, you can make something funny up! Just make sure you note that, so people are aware. And as always, have fun!

I'll start:

When I was in 4k-2nd grade, we had snack time. And when it was over, basically what I would do was pretend to drop a pencil and crawl across the floor, eating the snacks people dropped. Yep. I was a weird kid.
Kai: 'I mean... considering I'm...'
Cinder: 'The crown prince?'
Kai: 'Not bragging! Just a fact!'
(used to be NotReallyHuman)

yuuki | They/Them




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
One time I lied to someone about liking Cheetos and they ended up sharing their Cheetos with me for a year in 3rd grade (I hate Cheetos I just wanted a friend)
They/She




User avatar
Gender they/them
Points 1615
Reviews 69
That's very valid.



Also you don't like Cheetos???
Kai: 'I mean... considering I'm...'
Cinder: 'The crown prince?'
Kai: 'Not bragging! Just a fact!'
(used to be NotReallyHuman)

yuuki | They/Them




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
Not really into the whole fake cheese flavour tbh lol
They/She




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 942
Reviews 30
Sometimes I actually think the world is flat.
Yes, yes. I know.
(It also might be sleep deprivation talking. Ya never know *shrugs*)
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 190
Reviews 5
When I was in 4th grade, my friend had plucked a worm from the dirt and decided it was her pet. She walked away for just a minute and I accidentally stepped on it and i told her that her ex boyfriend killed the worm and we had a whole funeral and we killed the worms girlfriend so they could be together in worm heaven. She never found out.
#1 consumer of Mikey Way fanfiction!




User avatar
Gender they/them
Points 1615
Reviews 69
ToT
Kai: 'I mean... considering I'm...'
Cinder: 'The crown prince?'
Kai: 'Not bragging! Just a fact!'
(used to be NotReallyHuman)

yuuki | They/Them




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42
When I was in kindergarten, I locked a dude in the closet because he didn't like me back. Kindergarten drama.
I broke up with the last guy I dated before my current boyfriend because he tried to kiss me (I didn't want him to.) He came out as gay the next day.
DELETED ACCOUNT




User avatar
Gender they/them
Points 1615
Reviews 69
@junebug :0
Kai: 'I mean... considering I'm...'
Cinder: 'The crown prince?'
Kai: 'Not bragging! Just a fact!'
(used to be NotReallyHuman)

yuuki | They/Them



Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell