Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]

954 posts1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 64
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
10
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
12
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255
1

Spoiler
we witness the death of a great momentum..




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
2
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Spoiler
nooooooo


3
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
1 ...
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
1
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 36316
Reviews 187
2
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.”
- Lemony Snicket




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 47
Reviews 28
4
- gigi<3
Praise God, from whom all blessings flow




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
5
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero