I'm trying to type, can you tell?

38 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
I am honestly kinda running out of ideas help
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
Yesss! @Wolfi wins this round!

Next one:

hs[[u wATTTT~~~
They/She




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
hello wyatt!!!

(I have no idea LOL)
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
i am honestly [something] running out of ideas help??
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
@spottedpebble i think you were still on the first page lol
They/She




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4191
Reviews 76
helppp whattttt~~~~~~
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
oh whoops!
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
not even close can ToT
They/She




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7138
Reviews 84
Happy smt (uh, happy day?)
The world needs more sparkles




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2786
Reviews 104
happy cat~~~
like the stars chase the sun




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4191
Reviews 76
happy easter~~~ ?
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
Correct @canopy!!!


Next:


, sp cpp; bans
They/She



Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria