This Just In!

42 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
THIS JUST IN: british tea declares legal war on foxes.

We now go to the Sherwood Forest court office.
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69326
Reviews 707
This just in! This forum is active again!
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Hello. I am an abandoned thread in Randomosity that was never revived. I am jealous.
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1334
Reviews 34
this just in: i've revived this thread mwahahah
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
hello. i have made all toasts extinct.
They/She




User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
THIS JUST IN: we are investigating the alleged extermination of all toasts by hop
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42
THIS JUST IN: Racoons are attacking Vegas and stealing money from anyone wearing shoes.
DELETED ACCOUNT




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1142
Reviews 30
I lost my money to those racoons
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42
THIS JUST IN: Famous poet @MrytleJinn loses money, shoes, and sanity to racoons
DELETED ACCOUNT




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1142
Reviews 30
THIS JUST IN: @JukeboxHeart stole AJ's poke-stick. I cannot poke people and I am very mad.
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 32
Reviews 12
this just in: i stole AJ’s poke-stick in a fight and i’m roasting marshmallows on it now (don’t tell them I said that)
~Juke

• ❖ • writing stories about crowns and the beautiful monsters who wear them. welcome to the Realms <3




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1142
Reviews 30
This just in: @JukeboxHeart killed my poke-stick!! I am very distraught and command the masses to get revenge for my beautiful poke-stick.
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them



Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown