Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Chips
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
Dip
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Sip
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Stand
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Sports
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Tennis
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
Serena Williams
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Name
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15898
Reviews 196
Zybryn (sorry, that was literally the first thing that came to mind :0)
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Knew
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
Curious
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Huh?
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
Confusion
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~



Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob