Astrid is such a an awesome friend, she loves capybaras. Astrid writes amazing poetry and she is an uplifting and kind soul. I'm unsure whether or not Astrid is allergic to shellfish.
Thomas is a train engine. I'm not quite sure what Thomas does, but I'm sure he's a nice dude. Speaking of nice, he makes a nice mac n cheese (I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE T-T)
Grim :33
(You can call me Grim if you want)
Remember, until we meet again,
“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”― Lemony Snicket
Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield. — Billy Collins