Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
This Just In!
42 posts
1
,
2
,
3
spottedpebble
Gender
Points
2333
Reviews
44
Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:28 pm
spottedpebble
says...
·
Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:28 pm
THIS JUST IN: british tea declares legal war on foxes.
We now go to the Sherwood Forest court office.
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them
perhaps i can
make something
of this unreality...
~~
~~
~~
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69326
Reviews
707
Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:11 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:11 pm
spottedpebble
This just in! This forum is active again!
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
LuminescentAnt
Gender
Points
15000
Reviews
138
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:00 pm
LuminescentAnt
says...
·
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:00 pm
Hello. I am an abandoned thread in Randomosity that was never revived. I am jealous.
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel
LuminescentAnt
~
Lum
~
Ant
(she/her)
pixels
Gender
Points
1334
Reviews
34
Tue Dec 30, 2025 12:15 am
pixels
says...
·
Tue Dec 30, 2025 12:15 am
spottedpebble
this just in: i've revived this thread mwahahah
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢
thehoplessromantic
Gender
Points
200
Reviews
115
Mon Feb 02, 2026 6:01 am
thehoplessromantic
says...
·
Mon Feb 02, 2026 6:01 am
hello. i have made all toasts extinct.
They/She
spottedpebble
Gender
Points
2333
Reviews
44
Mon Mar 09, 2026 5:04 am
spottedpebble
says...
·
Mon Mar 09, 2026 5:04 am
THIS JUST IN: we are investigating the alleged extermination of all toasts by hop
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them
perhaps i can
make something
of this unreality...
~~
~~
~~
deleted49
Gender
Points
719
Reviews
42
Fri Sep 04, 2026 5:14 am
deleted49
says...
·
Fri Sep 04, 2026 5:14 am
THIS JUST IN: Racoons are attacking Vegas and stealing money from anyone wearing shoes.
DELETED ACCOUNT
ArdenJinn
Gender
Points
1142
Reviews
30
Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:52 am
ArdenJinn
says...
·
Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:52 am
I lost my money to those racoons
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid
They/Them
deleted49
Gender
Points
719
Reviews
42
Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:13 am
deleted49
says...
·
Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:13 am
THIS JUST IN: Famous poet @MrytleJinn loses money, shoes, and sanity to racoons
DELETED ACCOUNT
ArdenJinn
Gender
Points
1142
Reviews
30
Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:26 am
ArdenJinn
says...
·
Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:26 am
THIS JUST IN:
@JukeboxHeart
stole AJ's poke-stick. I cannot poke people and I am very mad.
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid
They/Them
JukeboxHeart
Gender
Points
32
Reviews
12
Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:07 pm
JukeboxHeart
says...
·
Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:07 pm
this just in: i stole AJ’s poke-stick in a fight and i’m roasting marshmallows on it now (don’t tell them I said that)
~Juke
• ❖ • writing stories about crowns and the beautiful monsters who wear them. welcome to the Realms <3
ArdenJinn
Gender
Points
1142
Reviews
30
Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:40 pm
ArdenJinn
says...
·
Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:40 pm
This just in:
@JukeboxHeart
killed my poke-stick!! I am very distraught and command the masses to get revenge for my beautiful poke-stick.
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid
They/Them
Sign In
Register
clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")