John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.
"Dancing slowly in an empty room Can the lonely take the place of you I sing myself a quiet lullaby Let you go and let the lonely in To take my heart again" The Lonely-Christina Perri
First one 9/10, Hitchhiker's Guide! Second one 6/10, true... Third one 7/10, also true Fourth one... Um... I forgot it by now but I'm sure it's good. 10/10
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard
Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.
'I stare into the endless sky And the sorry tale of my life goes by'
“Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number.
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you—
Ye are many—they are few.” — Mary Shelly