Girl: Elizabeth Paige Clementine Serena _____< Insert last name. Boy: Alexander Joel Lee Karl_____< Insert last name
If my husband Ever fought me on names, I would ignore him when it came to naming them. Serena and Karl are family names. I based most of them from video games>.< Is that a bad thing?
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.
To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better. — Jim Rohn