The Thread In Which SisterItaly Posts Blushing France

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
Yes. Yes, that.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
Image
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
HUZZAH FOR OUR PURPOSE IS REALIZED.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 615
Reviews 16



There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou