We fight to connect our dreams. Please don't hate me for wanting to protect the one precious to me. I may be but a tool to him, but I will fight for him, to protect him. For his dreams... NO: Sasori
My silence is my sound... XxXxX Turn your wounds into your wisdom.
Art is making something that last forever. I have many pupets in my collection, but it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. I hate to be kept waiting. NO: Sai
I am a Leaf on the Wind, Watch me Soar ~ Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel, Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night
hm. . . Reasure one of my gaurds while freaking out over what the other one says cause I think it relates to me getting old ^^'' (sorry if I was thinking of the wrong Kage and sorry I couldn't rememeber her gaurds names ^^'' hehheh. . . ) NO: The Tsuchikage
I am a Leaf on the Wind, Watch me Soar ~ Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel, Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)