Oh, that's a good one ^u^ I'd first lock Tobi in a closet cause he's annoying, then I'd have to cut diedara's hair in his sleep, cause I wanna see what he looks like with short hair ^u^ Then I'd amke sure I was the one sent out to get Gaara ^u^
NO: One of the people Naruto beat some sense into ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind, Watch me Soar ~ Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel, Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night
*screams* YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME! *is defeated* And now I have found my nindo, my ninja way... NO: An unfortunate citizen of Iwagakure during the Iwa-Konoha War who was confronted by a Konoha shinobi.
My silence is my sound... XxXxX Turn your wounds into your wisdom.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind