*Creepily walks out of basement door that no one knew existed and grabs the inspectors tazer and gun* Haha! I knew it would come in handy knowing where the secret entrance to this place was! Continue with the stampede everyone!
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!
What in the name of...Is this how ya treat customers! And to think I was pretending to be an inspector when really I'm your long lost sister! Now stop chewing on my car and come and greet me properly!!!
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
Now don't you remember what I told you when you were...was it 2 years old? ahhh the good ol' days. I remember clearly that your day old diaper was sagging really low and you seemed to be the queen of all house flies... and also insect to some extent. I remember your cute face with em chubby cheeks covered in mud...at least i hoped it was mud. I specificlyy told you to take care of the place and to not eat cars or people.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
Ah Ha! You still can't kill me! *attacks Italian and tries to bite him*
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." My boy!
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root
and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky
of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home
or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart
(i carry it in my heart) — e.e. cummings