z

Young Writers Society

Beauty

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:57 pm
roots_unbound says...

For all those who enjoy the classic story of snow white, you might like the plot of Beauty. Beauty is the more darker and in dept version of snow white. It's a story about how Beauty, the quest to become beautiful can eat away at a person; literally consuming every moment of their lives. It also shows people the full evil of jealousy and envy, what it can result in. It asks us in the end, how far are we going to go to look the most beautiful.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:42 am
Pushca says...

i read that. i liked it, but it could have been more.
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Shine says...

Never heard it but it definately seems like it

tries to convey a message, that jealousy

and envy are the evils of life.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:54 am
Mr. Everyone says...

*looks around* I kinda enjoyed snow white as a kid... I'll have to check this one out

keep writing and =) happy reading (=
~Everyone~

=) *wave*

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady