z

Young Writers Society

Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:07 pm
WritingWords says...

This is truly an awesome book. The author is Brandon Sanderson. It has TONS of funny parts. This book is one-of-a-kind. A kid named Alcatraz has to fight evil librarians by using his Talent: being clumsy. He has to find a Lens that has laser power. He knows little about his parents, but one day his grandpa appears to look for some powerful sand. Very orignal, highly recommend it for people who like those stories that have a secret world.
Please follow me on all my writing quests by clicking "Follow" on my Profile. Thanks!

Popularity Wars Chapter Three is now here:
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post735878.html#p735878

Please review!! Love ya!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:08 pm
WritingWords says...

If you've read any other book in this series, please post! I want to see if the other ones are good or not.
Please follow me on all my writing quests by clicking "Follow" on my Profile. Thanks!

Popularity Wars Chapter Three is now here:
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post735878.html#p735878

Please review!! Love ya!

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:22 pm
Master_Yoda says...

I haven't read this, but I intend to buy myself several of Sanderson's books for myself at the first opportunity. Everything I've read of his is awesome.

He's got that rare skill of being able to write an original fantasy that develops the reader's to an astounding extent.
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken