67%
No
33%

Total votes : 3

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:45 am
Tassen Spellbinder says...

The Legend of Drizzt series by R.A. Salvatore is probably the BEST series I have ever read. A fairly good plot, a richly detailed setting, and the BEST characters I have ever seen.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:53 am
Ego says...

The Legend of Drizzt is nothing short of amazing. Salvatore's characters are second to none. His style puts some people off, but his plot, world-building skills, and characterization are amazing.

I highly recommend the series to any fantasy fans.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

58 Reviews

Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:55 am

Amen.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:02 am
ArtisanofGuild says...

This gives me an idea. lets try and name to greatest of Fantasy characters and numbering them from....idk....fifty to number one. Based on feats, looks, personality, and story of life......what do you say?

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:17 pm
Firestarter says...

The problem I have with the books is Drizzt is too flawlessly perfect for me to enjoy him as a character. I contest his characterisation, I find it actually pretty poor. You also have to remember he didn't create the Forgotten Realms setting. I've tried a few of his books but never finished any of them, unfortunately.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:51 pm
Aedomir says...

Tut tut... do I sense a lack of Lord of the Rins loyalty here?

Hehe, just kidding. I must read this, it looks great.
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

58 Reviews

Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:13 pm

I hate the Lord of the Rings, actually. I've read the Hobbit, but couldn't finish the other books. I read Harry Potter first, and never enjoyed Lord of the Rings as much.

And even if Drizzt is a little flat, he's brilliant with his little journal thingys, I think. And the other characters are much less flat. Jarlaxle, for example. (*****SPOILERS*******)Or Artemis Entreri, after his little trip to the Underdark.

Alexa, are there European frat boys
— Carina