129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Mon May 09, 2005 11:23 pm
Mattie says...

Okay there's many but:

Gossip Girl Collection
Daughters of the Moon Collection
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Collection
and any Sarah Dessen books such as Dreamland. Awesome books...

P.S: Don't you hate when you get a series and think you have to buy them all? :)

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu May 19, 2005 9:51 pm
Rei says...

Naw, you just go to the library.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu May 19, 2005 9:52 pm
Areida says...

I love the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants...I'm going to read the third one as soon as my finals are over...:mrgreen:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Fri May 20, 2005 1:29 pm
Rei says...

The only series I read are the ones based on movies (Star Wars) and TV shows I like (currently Smallville, formerly Buffy and Angel)
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat May 21, 2005 3:15 am
Sam says...

Yay! I love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat May 21, 2005 3:20 am
Elizabeth says...

... they are making a movie about a book i was going to read. So now.. i see no point in reading it, my images are ruined and I'll pretty much know onthing about the books.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon May 23, 2005 2:48 pm
Kay Kay says...

I've been wanting to read Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants but I can't find it anywhere.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon May 23, 2005 3:18 pm
Trinity says...

i liked the sisterhood of the travelling pants

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:07 pm
misunderstood998 says...

I've read all of Sarah Dessen's books because i read two of them and just fell in love with her writing and story plots so i read all of her books....Truth About Forever, Keeping the Moon, This Lullaby, Just Listen, Dreamland, Someone like you, and That summer! They are awesome! I like some more than others but she is my favorite author!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:27 pm
View Likes
Taiven says...

From your list I've only read the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants collection, which I found to be extremely good, though I didn't care too much for the movie. All my friends read Gossip Girl but I've never really gotten into it.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:01 pm
Alainna says...

I've read the Sisterhood Of the Traveling Pants (1 & 2). They were really good...the first one was the best!!

I loved the first book because I related to it so much...Lena is one of the only Greek characters I have ever read about and the fact that Bailey has leukaemia makes the book really close to home for me...

I'd recommend it,
Alainna
xxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:32 pm
Foreseer says...

I LOVE the Daughters of the Moon series!! I still haven't gotten around to buying any though. :cry: But that's going to change!!

I've read one book from Sarah Dessen, Just Listen, and I got hooked on it. So she's a good writer.
~*~It's Not Faith If You Use Your Eyes ~*~
- Miracle by Paramore

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:59 am
JC says...

Sarah Dessen is amazing. I read Dreamland in middle school without knowing I was reading her stuff, then I got into again earlier this year, read the rest of her stuff, and then realized that Dreamland was amazing. I was so happy I re-read all of her stuff!!!!

I saw the sisterhood of the traveling pants movie, bud didn't read the books. Now I'm thinking I just might have to! Are they as good as the movie??

As for Gossip Girl, I read like two books, then decided that it was too girly for me (not that it wasn't good, just not my thing).

And I have one Daughters of the Moon book, I think it's the first one...don't really know. It was good, but way to quick a read for me, it took me a day to read. I like more challenge than that.
=D
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
ginnyp0tter says...

loved sisterhood of the traveling pants. the author was fantastic, writing four different storylines at once and linking them all together through four girl's points of view.
i'm still rooting for Lena and Paul (Carmen's step brother)

honestly i liked the movie too. it was cute and didn't stray too far away from the book
"The lofty bookshelves sag
Under thousands of sleeping souls
Silence, hopeful --
Every time I open a book, a soul is awakened."
--Xi Chaun, New Generation

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:12 pm
KiteRide86 says...

I love the Sisterhood books, but Gossip Girl is horrible. I started reading one and I wanted to burn it. It's like the author caught a bad case of Degrassi.

Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis