z

Young Writers Society

Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:57 pm
Sifu_Hotman_01 says...

I love those books and was just wondering if anyone else read them... I havn't read Dark River yet, though. :D
LOL Always,
Sifu_Hotman_01

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:59 pm
Aedomir says...

What are they about?
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:44 pm
tinny says...

I'm not too keen on them; they all seem a little bit repetative to me XD But my sister's heavily into them which I say can only be a good thing if it gets her into reading. They remind me a bit of the Redwall books, but with a less human-ness to the characters.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:31 pm
cat4prowl says...

YES!!! I read the first two and I couldn't find anymore for a long time then I found the 3rd and 4th and now I can't find where I put the first two! and i cant remember what happened in those

*aggravated sigh*

on a saner note, I love them! The idea is so original!

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:02 pm
Sifu_Hotman_01 says...

Yeah I really like them they are about 4 clans of cats that live in a forest under a warrior code. They do seem a bit repetative after a while (sometimes) but they are a really good book series.
LOL Always,
Sifu_Hotman_01

922 Reviews

Reviews: 922
Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:48 pm
GryphonFledgling says...

I remember these books. I read them when I was a bit younger, but after I couldn't find one of the books in the series for over a year, I kind of drifted away. I have to read the books in order... It is just a pet peeve.

They did get a little repetitive after a while and the biggest confusion for me was how the names kept changing. But I did enjoy the books when I was reading them.

~GryphonFledgling
I am reminded of the babe by you.

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:24 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

Yes! I love the Warrior series!! I've read the entire first collection and I'm trying to find the forth one in the second prophecy! I've got the feild guide and the manga! Love them so much!!
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:18 pm
Firestar says...

I've read them alright!!!! Dark River is so awesome!!!!
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:28 pm
Firearris says...

Yep! I've also read them. ^.^ I'm going to get "Dawn" from the New Prophecy soon. :razz:
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

135 Reviews

Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:54 am
cat4prowl says...

Whoa I just finished #6 in the first series. I LOVE this series! How many of you were annoyed that Firestar didn't actually get to kill Tigerclaw? Scourge killed him too easy I think. But Firestar as a leader rocks on a whole new level. I can't wait to start the New Prophecy?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:06 am
Firestar says...

I was actually glad that Firestar didn't kill Tigerstar. It would have been very cliche.
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.

135 Reviews

Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:07 pm
cat4prowl says...

A good point, but I think it should have been a little... harder? for Scourge to kill Tigerstar. Whatever :roll: anyways, people who really like the series should go here. It's the best rpg website for Warriors I've seen so far. Instead of Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan, they made their own clans: Dayclan, Nightclan, Sunclan, and Moonclan. I'm in Nightclan, playing a kit named Swiftkit, under the username cat4prowl. Just thought I'd let you all know about it, because it's fun!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:41 am
SIC says...

I read The prohpecy books.
The ones with brambleclaw and squirell paw anmd other clan cats journey to save the clans from being destroyed by twolegs.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:42 am
SIC says...

LunaBuna43 wrote:Yes! I love the Warrior series!! I've read the entire first collection and I'm trying to find the forth one in the second prophecy! I've got the feild guide and the manga! Love them so much!!

There's a Manga????!!?!?!?!?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:31 am
Jamie_rocks says...

OMG! I love Warriors. Dark River is amazing! I can't believe how it turned out, but I won't say anything for fear of spoilers. And the manga books are cool too. If anyone doesn't know, they tell the story of Greystripe's journey and how he meets Millie. My favorite is Sunset, I can't believe that Brambleclaw... yeah. And if you like warriors there's a really cool roleplay site for the series: www.kittieful.proboards75.com. You should check it out. Yeah, I wouldn't have wanted Firestar to kill Tigerstar. i can't believe how easy it was for Scourge. I wonder if the clans will ever see Ravenpaw again. Also, I can't wait to find out what happened to make Stormfur and Brook go back to the clans. I wonder if that is explained in the newest book. I should be getting it for my b-day (today) so I might find out soon.
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett