z

Young Writers Society

Such a Pretty Girl

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:34 am
JC says...

I got this because it remined me of POD, though when I read it it was really nothing like it at all.

The story is, a girls father is a sexual offender. He gets sent to prison for 9 years, but gets let out after three. He hasn't changed at all, and the mother refuses to see this. In the end he get's caught, and is sent back to prison. It's really awesome actually. A great fast read. I highly recomend it.

-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:26 am
chocoholic says...

Sounds Good. Whose it by?

514 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:29 am
JC says...

Laura Wiess
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:43 am
berrylique says...

erm, sorry, but may i ask what is POD? It sounds kind of familiar.
by the way, such a pretty girl sounds very nice :)
i shall try to get it. :D
'follow the notes upon a journey,
at first sight marks one's destiny.
when the voyage comes to an end,
return lies within hasty keys.'

514 Reviews

Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:27 am
JC says...

POD is a book I'm writing/finishing. =D

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:26 pm
Alainna says...

Mmm.....Maybe I should add this to my summer (even though it's nearly over!) reading list. I'll try and get a copy. :D

Alainna
xxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100